Hot yoga

Does anyone know of a yoga studio that offers HOT yoga classes? Not regular yoga.. that was so five years ago! Thanks in advance!  :)

How can you NOT have hot yoga in Kuwait? I thought all yoga in Kuwait is hot, kinda like goes without mention :P

Note: Sorry for not having an informative answer.

whats a HOT yoga?

I have been an avid bikram yoga practioner..been searching for like 6yrs now.and still nothing here..yoga is so limited.some studios too pricey.

to those of you that do not know, hot yoga is yoga [practiced at near body temperatures, i think, right Trin?  u do it in extreme heat conditions, which is very good for the body, it really gets the sweat glands working, however the major problem here is the artificial maintenance/ regulation of that temperature, as mostly people would do it it at night (lol, that sounds way dirty) here, so to get the heaters to keep the place hot usually trips the circuit breaker.

the reason i know this is because, surprise surprise, I have a friend who instructs it :D only problem is, shes a FB contact, so if ur on there, give me a shout out and i'll put u in touch. i think she had a fb page too, i'll check and let u know

@justfedup: DAMNIT! I got excited over nothing!!! lol

@TallQ8i: Hot yoga is AMAZING! It's yoga done inside under extremely hot and humid conditions accompanied by a DJ playing mellow soothing relaxing calming music with heavenly senses of jasmine and lavender. Or that's what it was at the yoga studio I always went to lol

@ mariemanansala: Boohoo thanks for the heads up, I'll stop searching.

@legacy: I'll find you on fb as long as you promise not to stalk me :D

Hi legacy..pls pls im very interested with hot yoga..is it bikram...
I would love to practice it once again.does she have a studio or somethin.

@tinataitlyn: Did you have any luck in finding a Bikram or other hot yoga class? I'm missing this right now as well.

unfortunately the one person i knew that tried to simulate hot yoga in kuwait complained that the equipment could not withstand it... maybe in winter..

:S

hows this; do the T25 in the sauna!

Thanks Legacy  :D  And worst case, I might consider the sauna combo, lol.