Looking for a job

l am electrical technician

Hi chimunhua,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Electrician job offers in Maputo section :)

Thank you and best of luck to you !

Maximilien

Thanks l will do that

Hie my name is petronia,I am looking for a job around nampula or nancala.I have a diploma in hotel and catering and a certificate in marketing and sales

You can check on human capital mozambique website.

Thanks will do that

I am a Malawian man holding Diploma in Clinical Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine. I am looking for a job in Beira or Maputo by the end of December 2014. email: [email protected]

@ eversonkadethe > Please post in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mozambique/maputo/ , it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

I am a qualified Industrial Buyer/ Procurement Officer,Storeman/Inventory controller with vast experience in mining,manufacturing,private,public and energy sectors and have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite,SAP MM and SAP PM,Pastel, Syspro,DCS,ICS,FlowCentric and Pragma Onkey 4. I am looking for any vacant post in Inventory control,Stores,Warehousing,Logistics and Supply Chain anywhere in Mozambique. Anyone with infor on Employment Agents in Mozambique who can be helpful pliz drop me an email at [email protected]

hello everybody!! i'm looking for smeone who is interested  to speak english / french.  i'm here to teach him but not for free. i live in maputo . plz contact : [email protected]

looking for a sales and marketing person

Hello Goyal,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise you to post your job advert on the Jobs in Maputo section and please refrain from posting job advert on the forum.

Thank you
Yuveshen

I am looking for a person who has idea for sales and marketing of mobile phones

Hi everybody,

As the forum is not the appropriate place concerning job adverts and requests, I will advise everyone here looking for a job or looking to recruit someone to post its ad in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mozambique/maputo/
However, make sure to choose the category that suits you the best. :)

Good luck all

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed