Tourist visas myabe work visas for Iran

Hi,
I'm considering in taking the plunge and visiting Iran in 2015 for a couple of weeks, but on a fauna nature tour. I understand that independent travellers from most western countries cannot even get a tourist visa, unless accompanied by a local guide/s. I understand ecotours do nature/wildlife tours in Iran, though a visit to either Eshafan or Persopilis would be a must too. There are even crocodiles in Iran, the marsh crocodile but only a few are left and they are found in the far south east of the country. Asian leopards are found in Iran too. It seems to have some beautiful landscapes like deserts, steppes, mountains and forests and an ideal climate too, not hot and moggy like Dubai. But I've heard the hospitatlity in Iran is legendary and the lovely pomegranate lamb and rice grub too. I do hope the west and Iran rekindle their relationships soon. Iran is supposed to have the best healthcare in the middle east as well. What's it like for westerners to get work visas for Iran? Maybe to help out in conservation national parks, engineering or I.T.  Can you get a cold drink in Iran like salt lassi or non alcoholic beer? Do western women need to wear a head dress all the time, even as a tourist? If so we need to respect that.

Hi London

Yes,It's beautiful here specially North of Iran.
Even western women need to wear a head dress all the time outside.
yes, You can find any drink here.
but for finding job I advice you go to Iran first then decide if you ready to live there or not!
Life is very different here..

good luck :)

Hi London
You are absolutly right Iran very beatiful nature which are worth seeing, concerning women clothing every woman must cover her head with scarf un Iran. And for the job i agree with sevda come and see Iran and then decide , liveing in Iran could be a great experience .

Hi
If you need any help in Iran , you can contact me .
Regards

Hi

our friends already told you your answers..

To find a job there are many international companies ..depends what you education and skills are and what one likes to do..There are possibilities to apply for work permit ...and a company can apply for you to work...it has its own application system..
If you like stay whether work or just stay ..depends How long for what purpose there are legal ways to get you through..

best regards

kamran