Info abt Expat working at american international hospital in istanbul

would like any information about working in turkey as an expat.

Bı are you workıng in İstanbul now?

no i am in the states right now.  american international hospital sent me an email.  they sent me an application to fill out.

Hi Beverly,

I believe there was another query on the same subject. You might b subjected to a hoax. So you have to be careful. I am sending the link of the thread that you can follow and see if you have a similar situation. 

The direct number for American International Hospital in Istanbul is +90 212 311-2000. You can call them and confirm your status yourself too.

Also, write down the email address from which you received the offer. That will be important.

The link to previous discussion is

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 19#2140357

Good luck!!

beverlylouisa wrote:

no i am in the states right now.  american international hospital sent me an email.  they sent me an application to fill out.

Thanks for the concern.  i went to the link you provided and read the other comments....thanks so much.  i know my offer came from the hospital.  i checked and double checked everything against the info provided and none of it matched.  my email came from career builder and the email address they provided was to the  HR department.  Once again, thank you.  if the offer is made and i do decide to come to turkey i will definitely look you up.

You're welcome Beverley,
Thread was already a solution. I hope that you get a good offer! : )
Please feel free if you need any further help. Good luck with the job!

Regards,
Zeeshan

beverlylouisa wrote:

Thanks for the concern.  i went to the link you provided and read the other comments....thanks so much.  i know my offer came from the hospital.  i checked and double checked everything against the info provided and none of it matched.  my email came from career builder and the email address they provided was to the  HR department.  Once again, thank you.  if the offer is made and i do decide to come to turkey i will definitely look you up.