Organize an Expat blog gathering!

That sounds like a good idea I'm due to arrive in Tunis on 20th August with my husband and we will not know anyone. So it would be great to meet new friends x

It would be great if we have a expat gathering!

venue and time please ! :P

Would prefer on Sunday !

So when's the next gathering?

huh?

It's not confirm but it will be held in Zurich so if you are in Zurich then good :)

Hello folks :)

How about a get-together in Bodrum? Anybody out there in Bodrum, or wud b there soon so we can join forces and make the Voltron :D

Mel

when is the get together planned?

Hi friend , can you guide me i am trying to send message to some friend but the its blocking and pop up message is coming that post some messages in fourm and it will activate my messaging service ... how can , need advice ...

Hi, :) you have to the forum icon and respond to topics . After a while , you can begin to send messages. I'll advice you wait till tomorrow to continue sending your messages. I hope this helps.

Hello all my people in the Netherlands there is an expat hangout evening on the 3rd of oct. Come ready to mingle, expand your network, meet business prospects and have fun with drinks and snacks, plus enjoy the wine tasting by samboreti wine . Reserve your seat now by visiting the expert hanout page at www(dot)kexpansions(dot)com.

Cheers .

Benard Smith wrote:

Hi friend , can you guide me i am trying to send message to some friend but the its blocking and pop up message is coming that post some messages in fourm and it will activate my messaging service ... how can , need advice ...

Rad the million other threads written by people who can't be bothered to read the million other threads on this subject.

Members are allowed to organize meet-ups now?  When did this rule change?

Julien wrote:

Hi,

Would you like to meet new people?

How about organizing an Expat.com gathering ? It is indeed a great way to meet the other members, isn't it?

Should you want to organize a get-together with the other members, in your city, we would be pleased to help ;).

Do not hesitate to contact me, post a message on this thread or on your country forum: we will do our best to inform the other members in your town and to make your meet-up a success!

Have a nice day,

Julien

:top:  congratulation and thank u that is a splendid idea

Meet expats all over the world

OR