My bad experience marriage of American girl

Hello I am from Egypt, I am exposed to a scam from my wife's American citizenship, She told me that she wanted to marry me, and that brings me to the United States where there is a better life, I bought her airline ticket and I make her wedding and the perfect trip in Egypt, After ending the documents marriage legal here in Egypt, she went to the United States and sent the documents to the immigration office, during this time, I send her money to help her and also she are asked me to pay her debts of the bank , I told her I can not pay now, I do not have money at this time, this made ​​her a threat me to cancel the documents at the immigration office, and she already Cancel documents
Now she ask me a divorce paper and I do not want to do this, I want to take my rights which spent a lot of money on this thing about 20,000 dollars ,

Do I have the right to lift fraud lawsuit ?
I might be able to file for abuse and still i can get green card ?

First of all, marriage DOES NOT in any way guarantee that you will get permanent resident status (a green card) in the USA, it never has.

Second, if your wife chooses to apply for a divorce in the US city where she lives, she can do so at any time, she can even apply for an "ex parte" divorce proceeding, which means that you do not even need to be served with the writ of summons and the divorce can go ahead in your absence. There is virtually nothing that you can do to stop her from divorcing you.

You can bring on a civil action in Egypt if the courts there will accept that you have suffered damages. Criminal charges are unlikely at best.

Even if you were to be awarded damages by an Egyptian civil court, the Order would have to be registered with the courts in the USA and it is highly unlikely they would even accept them for enforcement.

My advice to you is cut your losses, forget the woman, apply for a divorce in Egypt (so you are not still tied down) and get on with your life.

Yeah I agree with woodward.  His letter is spot-on correct as far as I'm concerned.  The only thing I would add is that you could risk not divorcing her (on the assumption that she is already divorcing you), but there is always the possibility that she is only saying she is applying for a divorce, and she may not actually get one.  In that case, you need a divorce to protect yourself.  I am sorry for what happened to you.  I really do not see any course of action that you could successfully pursue against this woman.  You might want to also get a copy of your credit history and cancel any joint credit cards or loans.

Thank you Mr,wjwoodward and Mrs .pamelascot  :)

to provide advice, I must forget, and move forward

Even if she were to obtain an Ex Parte divorce in the United States, it would have absolutely no legal effect in Egypt unless they have some legal mechanism in place to register foreign Court Orders and she then actually registered it. Otherwise, while you would be legally divorced in the USA should you go there at some point in the future if she doesn't register the US divorce you would not be legally divorced in Egypt and thus could not re-marry at any point.

So, the only solution for this is to apply for your own divorce in Egypt (provided of course that you may do so in the absence of your wife), get a divorce which is legal in Egypt and then you'd be free to re-marry at some point in the future.

Ouch.This is a common scam :(

Divorces are different.  It is true that the vast majority of civil judgments must be registered in the opposing country in order to be enforceable.  However, under the principle of comity, a divorce valid in one country is valid in another country.  I would add a caveat in that there are jurisdictional requirements to reach matters of property, child support, spousal support, and custody. But, if we are just referring to the matter of the marriage itself (ie, whether it is to continue or whether it is to end by divorce), the court only need jurisdiction over one of the parties.

Having said all this, I still think it is a good idea for you to file for your own divorce in Egypt.  You could also file for divorce in the United States if that is where your wife lives. You would of course need to file in the State of her residency if you decided to file in the U.S.  I would suggest shopping around and see where you can get the best price.  Good luck!

Marrying someone for a green card didn't work out?  What are the odds?