Help me move to United States at any means !!!

Hey everybody,

I am Hyder, from Kenya ( east Africa ) but currently residing in Saudi Arabia  [Moderated: Inappropriate] working as a regional sales coordinator at FedEx. Recently I have been trying hard to apply for jobs back there in the U.S but never got lucky due to my poor educational back ground caused by some un fortunate events. Wondering, is there any chance that I might still get lucky to move to U.S for work and to pursue my education. [Moderated: Inappropriate]

Need your help, need to move to United States.

First of all, You are a racist against Arab,  if it is a hell why you're staying there?  No one forced you to come to our land. you're free to go any where at any time. I don't say our country is prefect but it gave you the opportunity to work here without tax and saving money to build your future. try to be respectful man and show some value . a lot of people wish to come here.   

anyway,  I really wish you come here to USA.  :)  believe me man you will feel the real racism here. I am in America now so let me tell you something, people who are not educated here are hopeless and homeless, before I came to America, I thought it is the heaven in the earth , just like you, until I saw the homeless sleeping in the streets wearing a dirty clothes . something will break your heart when you see them.   

now let me answer your question. the  American system is different. in Saudi Arabia probably someone helped you to get there, but in America that's will never happen. in your case,  the green card is the only way to Immigrate to the united states , I have a friend from Kenya got the green card, keep trying and I wish a good luck for you.

Hi hyderr_gm,

Note that some parts of your message have been moderated due to offensive language, please respect other members.

Thank you.

David.

Joseph999 wrote:

try to be respectful man and show some value .   

I am in America now so let me tell you something, people who are not educated here are hopeless and homeless, before I came to America, I thought it is the heaven in the earth , just like you, until I saw the homeless sleeping in the streets wearing a dirty clothes . something will break your heart when you see them.

Was this meant to be ironic?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
Joseph999 wrote:

try to be respectful man and show some value .   

I am in America now so let me tell you something, people who are not educated here are hopeless and homeless, before I came to America, I thought it is the heaven in the earth , just like you, until I saw the homeless sleeping in the streets wearing a dirty clothes . something will break your heart when you see them.

Was this meant to be ironic?

NO at all, actually, I volunteer sometimes in the community services to help them.

Joseph,

I do not agree with your statement about the US, " people who are not educated here are hopeless and homeless".
Homelessness is a worldwide problem, it's not because of education, there are other factors that contribute to homelessness. Let me tell you this, I have the privilege of visiting a few countries, including Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Qatar in the Persian Gulf. In fact I had lived in Bahrain and UAE. I have my own opinion about this countries.
In my opinion, America is still the land for immigrant and the most friendliest country in the whole world.
I know we love our homeland but let's be sensitive to all the cultures on this blog. BTW...Yes I am an American educated outside CONUS.

Joseph,

I respect and applaud your effort to volunteer to help the homeless. More power to you my friend. Be well.

dinoxskc wrote:

I do not agree with your statement about the US, " people who are not educated here are hopeless and homeless".

It's also not very respectful, as he told someone else to be about another country.

Why not move to Kenya the proud of Africa?

Moe47 wrote:

Why not move to Kenya the proud of Africa?

Are you suggesting that someone from Kenya move to Kenya?