New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here

You don't want visit Bangalore?

Bonjour,

My name is Sanjay, I am from Pune, I want to learn French Language, if any expat can help me to learn this Language, it would really be great.

thanks
Sanjay

I can't wait to visit Bangalore means... I would LOVE to visit Bangalore. :)

Dear Crystal,

you are welcome to pune as well!!! :) it's a nice place

Hyderabad is near Bangalore if you have time tell me

Dear Sanjayasahoo french at pune is easy there mane francais come there for trenning
For me I start ; goodmorning = bonjour,  in french to use respect for old and speak normaly if is young

so what's stopping you?

HI everybody ,

I work in an Online Education company that started up in the US and now has customer's in over 90 countries .
It's a cool product through which anyone can teach online easily . I look forward to interact with Native Russian and Spanish speakers to understand their culture and get a perspective on online education in these  2 countries . 

Regards
Jasdev

s ... i wan job i more much interested in foriegn countries .. pl help me

Hey everyone.. im dhruv and am from bombay.. been in Pune for sometime too so not really new to the city. looking to meet with some interesting people from different cultures and nationalities. im sure there will be a lot to learn.. Hit me up.. im sure i can hold a conversation ;)

Hi!!!

I'm Judit from Barcelona and I have just arrived to Ahmedabad. I would be super happy to meet new people from all around the world :) . Does somebody live here??

Best wishes,

Judit

hi dear , Bangalore is nice place , nice weather . You are welcome always . I am  in Bangalore.

Hey Judit,

Sorry im not in Ahemdabad, but just a few hundred kilometers from there is a nice little place called Pune, if at all you do plan to come down for maybe a weekend or so, hit me up.. my number is +919890822434

Thank you! :)

hello everyone,  we will pack up in Melbourne end of this year and go to Bangalore for a 2 year assignment. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if housing in general allows pets as i will be heartbroken if i have to leave my 2 year old Rottweiler in Australia for the time we are in India.

Cheers, Dani

hello friends,my name is anas i am from new delhi
i like photography and hanging out with friends.
feel free to contact for any help or guidance.
goodluck to all fellow travellers  :top:

God bless u & may your all wishes be fulfilled @ india to get the best of happiness and to be with your true love.

Hey
when are you coming to bangalore ?
Why your email is not visible ?
mine is [email protected].
I am also in Bangalore .. whats your plan .. do let me know .. may be we can have each other's company to explore some good joints in Bangalore ..

Regards
Ronnit
[email protected]

hi-contact a reputabe emigration agent only who can help u
helpall

Hello,

My wife's American and I am Canadian. We just retired and moved to Bangalore in May this year. We would love to meet other expats, especially other displaced Canucks to commiserate about the lack of Tim Horton's in India :)

Cheers

Commiserate? Tim Horton? When in Rome; at the end of the day, it's just coffee.

Hi
I am Ameet , living in Gurgaon :)
Ask help if u need

Flying out today, and will arrive in India tomorrow night! Verify excited!! :D

You're gonna love it. The best decision of your life.

[moderated: no free ads please + register your business in the business directory]

Beadwindow2010 wrote:

Commiserate? Tim Horton? When in Rome; at the end of the day, it's just coffee.

True enough! I just wanted something to complain about, I guess, and this one is relatively less controversial :)

That said, however, my ethnicity is indeed from South India, Madras, to be precise; and nothing beats filter coffee, which is what I now drink. :)

Cheers

TiltFromCanada Today 14:52:15

True enough! I just wanted something to complain about, I guess, and this one is relatively less controversial :)

That said, however, my ethnicity is indeed from South India, Madras, to be precise; and nothing beats filter coffee, which is what I now drink. :)

The best coffee available in Mumbai is Filter kappi at Kings Circle Now known as Maheshwari Garden, Matunga.).It may not be as good as in South but it is nice cofee to drink in this part of Mumbai which has a good proportion of South Indians.
By the way do you expect- things on the menu going to change after the burger chain bought Hortons?
Art

Visiting Delhi next week for couple of days. Currently I'm in Dubai.
Hope to see new places.
Cheers....

Hey folks. I am Jay! Have been abroad to countries like us, UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and yeah it's a long boring list. I am working as an editor with an English daily. An avid traveler, music lover, love to play the guitar and sing along sometimes.  Meeting new people is something I love doing. Planning to to visit Goa this dec 2014 around new years eve. Lookin for travel companions. Is any one interested??

Hi leena this sam from  ksa.jeddah

Hi, Guys, I am Rahim from India

alrahimkhan.me

whatsup with the messaging system here?

Newbie... :up:

wel come marissa iam from bangalore

Hello everyone....am kindness from nigeria.......here in bangalore for studies.....want to make frnds.....not jst by name but by action...lol...

Hi.........whats new in this forum....hope i would'nt be bored......

Absolutely nothing. Guess no one lives in Mumbai.

aanaskhan2003 wrote:

whatsup with the messaging system here?

To access the PM system your first have to make a number of posts. The posts have to be informative or offer advice.
One word one line posts or smileys do not qualify. This is to stop scammers from joining up and then immediately sending out spam emails on the system.
The more times you post the bigger your inbox becomes.
Everyone should also read the terms and conditions of membership which can be found at the bottom of the page.

Beadwindow2010 wrote:

Absolutely nothing. Guess no one lives in Mumbai.

Have you tried clicking on Mumbai on the right hand side of the page. ??

Hi everyone!
my name is Jonathan i am from Congo (DRC) i live in India since 2012 (Delhi), unfortunately i haven't made friends so far.
i really hope i will get the opportunity to meet remarkable people here!
thank you  :)

Closed