Import/Export business opportunities in Azerbaijan

I am from Pakistana and I am interested in import/export business in Azerbijan. I need a local company/friend who can guide me in doing business in Azerbaijan. Also the information related to goods/items for import/export between Pakistan and Azerbaijan.

Thanks,
Afzal

yes zfzal
i m also intrested in baku azserbaijan
my name is asif khan

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi guys, find any info on doing business in Azerbiajan.. plz share if you have any..
thanks in advance..

i live in azerbaijan and am also interested.

email me using the email form!

hello I m called hamaye of Guinean nationality I am I want to come to azerbaijan in imports and exports for Africa but I do not know anyone lon m as much about the little you azerbaijan m ca help me to be a great need for me if you're ok Write me on [email protected]

i am also interested in import export ....let me know if any one got any responce
thanks for the favour

best of luck

Hi Guys,
I am from italy and i am interested in trading with Azerbaijan and relative close Countries...
What you may need from Italy?Which kind of goods? Luxury goods?
Is there any good contact there who can cooperate?
Thank you!
All the best to you all
diego

I am looking to import Metal like copper cathods, copper scrap etc from Azerbaijan.
pls feel free to send  me detailed offers
Tks
Mustafa

I am from Pakistan and I am interested in import/export business in Azerbijan. I need a local company/friend who can guide me in doing business in Azerbaijan. Also the information related to goods/items for import/export between Pakistan and Azerbaijan.

karachi
pakistan

I am from Pakistan. I want to Export Leather Items (Leather Shoes, Leather Gloves, Leather Bags, Purses, Wallets, Mobile Pouches, and all leather items) to Azerbaijan from Pakistan. Please contact me if there is any related Local body or person interested in the same items.
Please contact at *** thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

[Moderated: Please post your advert in the Business partners classifieds in Azerbaijan section.]

Hello ; I am Hossin Khorsandi from Iran .
I am a merchant ; My origin job is motorcycle spare parts but I want to start a new business to Azerbaijan .I am ready to start a big business.My country has more resource to start.
my mobile is *** and my mail is : ***

Hi am john from Ghan, will somebody help me to visit boku from Ghana.

I also want to come with gold for sale

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am near to Azerbaijan specially to Masally about 360Km from my city.
I can provide different vegetables and flowers for your country.
I am waiting for a cooperation Azerbaijan companies.
Sincerely Yours
Hossin Khorsandi

I am ahmad behmagham FROM iran AND I want to export shose TO Azarbijan
I need a local company/friend who can guide me in doing business in Azerbaijan
my mail IS *** AND my mobile IS ***
thanks

Can we chat when you have time?

@ azizhs > To whom are you talking to please?

Do note that this is a very old thread (2009) !

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Ahmadpa2010 was my interest not the others.l just didnt realise his phone number is inmessage.

Dear Sir\Madam
Thanks for the quick response to all my questions It .Very count on your understanding of my situation,and I am really looking forward to come in beautiful Istanbul and talk about our business.I understand your answer about the metal trade.Ireally hope that you are the person to whom I can write a letter.Can you give right direction for my business.A lot of events take place in the former Soviet Union .For example in the Russian Federation, Ukraine rich in natural resources, including metals at very competitive prices.As I  have a lot of contacts with the steelworks in Russian Federation .By joining forces and properly build our business relationships we can earn huge  money.
Interested consulting structures that would organize my import export operations.

Branch-metals and metal products,I need a contact person and phone number, the exact ...

If you need more detailed nuances we can establish a dialogue at any time convenient for you.Or Advice please to someone can I contact.
With great impatience will wait for your answer.
You can call me when you want.
With best wishes,
Habib ***
[Moderated: Phone numbers are not allow on the thread please.]

I am from Pakistan. I want to Export Leather Items (Leather Shoes, Leather Gloves, Leather Bags, Purses, Wallets, Mobile Pouches, and all leather items) to Azerbaijan from Pakistan. Please contact me if there is any related Local body or person interested in the same items.

Please contact at me at ***

@ dordbuta and Amir Ali Chitral >

Hello,

Are you looking for business partners?

If it is the case, I suggest you drop an ad in the classifieds section > Business partners classifieds in Azerbaijan.
The forum is mostly for expats to exchange and share their experiences.

Thank you,
Marjorie

please share your number with me

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
Closed