New members of the Japan forum, introduce yourself here

Konnichiwa minna san!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Cocoa and I moved to Osaka some months ago. I feel soo lonely sometimes because I don't have friends here.
So I am looking for people who would like to hang out sometimes and talk.
I really don't care about their origin, or age....If they have sense of humor and can speak english It will be ok.

Hi, Cocoa.
Your name sounds sweet drink.
I will be a green Tea, a little bitter.
Do you like a green tea icecream?

yes, I like it.

Hi!

I just arrived to Osaka and i am looking people to hang out!
I am 29 and i am from spain

Hi, Cocoa,
What are you doing here in Japan.
I like Spain twice I been there on business.
I watch Tougyuu, and I felt pity on the bull.
How about your Japanese speaking?

Greetings all friends

I am doing my master in Tokyo tech university ,branch of thailand and i am about to graduate.i am thinking of going to japan for Phd stuides.i have been there once for conference and it was amazing country but unlike thailand its hard to make friend with people due to language and other problems. i would like to have japanes friends or those who live there and share info about life and other things . thanks a lot

[moderated: please start a new topic with your questions]

Greetings all friends

I am doing my master studies in tokyo tech university of japan,branch of Thailand and i am about to graduate.i am planing to go to Japan for Phd and i have been there once for conference .it was perfect but very hard to make friend with people unlike thailand due to language and other problems .so i seek info about life and i would be glad to have friends from there
thanks alot

Hi Guys!

Ed here from Canada -> France -> Tokyo
Going to be in Tokyo on October 2nd, looking forward to it but still haven't found a flat yet!
Anybody know of anyone looking to sublet a room let me know!
Other than that, I'm 30 years old, a chef of fine French cuisine so if you know of anybody who wants a real chef to live with them let me know!

Hello everyone. My name is Robert and I'm from Orange County, CA. I joined this forum to learn more about Shizuoka city and prefecture as well. I plan to go live and work in Shizuoka city and marry my Japanese girlfriend there. I hope to learn more about it there from people on here that know more than me.

Hi... How are you doing ??? How are the people from Japan.... I am a student here in Tokyo... If you come to Tokyo let me know we will hang around....

Hey man! How's things?
My names nathan,I'm currently in wales but have a few interviews lined up and saving like a ******* too really haha hope to get out there early part of next year,
If you don't mind me asking,what's your story for going to japan?you finding it cool?

Thanks mate

Hi Everyone,
My name is Andria and I am a teacher in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. My good friend and colleague Marybeth is teaching in the Kyoto area for the 2014-2015 school year. While she is getting settled and acclimating to her new life and job, I am trying to help by doing some outreach to help her connect to the Ex-Pat community. Marybeth is American, but has also lived in Germany, and speaks German. She is very interested in meeting new friends to explore Japan, learn about the culture, and watch soccer games/football games! I am looking forward to visiting Kyoto in the spring, and perhaps will meet some of you then.

Andria :)

Hello everyone and konichiwa

My names nathan I'm a 27 nutrtionist from wales in the United Kingdom, I'm currently applying for English teaching jobs and have had a few Skype interviews, I plan on coming to, working and staying in japan once I'm here, just wondering if you guys have any advice or recommendations to hopefully getting my dream a reality quicker if anyone could share any information no matter how small I would be so grateful
Thanks
Nathan

Greetings Everyone!

A warm welcome to all our New members  :par:

Little Reminder :
This thread particularly is for presentation of our new members, please tell us more about yourself, what you do in life, how are you experiencing the life as an expatriate.

Also you can ask for required infos if needed, however we always encourage members to throughly check the multiple threads on the forum to gather required infos, or to create a new thread for asking questions.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, my name is Kevin I currently live in Florida,USA but very interested in moving to Japan I am currently a college student. Hoping to make the move in the next year or two. Ive narrowed it down to Osaka or Kyoto. Here to make friends and people who share the same interest as me.

Hi,
Am chipps frm tanzania coming to tokyo for studies ..pls help me to find appartment in tokyo near meiji university  pls check me +817021775832

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi there,

I heard a lot of nice things about Japan culture, buildings, food, and many more..... Hope to meet some Japanese friends and people who live in Japan. Love to know everything aout Japan and hope to visit soon :D

Hello everyone....i am Jocelyn L. Yamaji, Filipina, turning 49 this coming Dec.20,  living in Yokohama Japan. I only just arrived last Sept. 28, 2014..I came here in Japan for so many times.But then, i decided to stay here to meet some new friends as well as to to find job.I can't speak Japanese  so learning Japanese language is one of my main reasons of staying here in Japan...take care everyone.Have a nice day ahead and may God bless us all!!

Hi there,

I heard a lot of nice things about Japan culture, buildings, food, and many more..... Hope to meet some Japanese friends and people who live in Japan. Love to know everything aout Japan and hope to visit soon

:D

Lots to see and do in Japan. - ~Has a high standard of living just like Singapore.
I'm sure you will love the food, the people are nice and the place.
Good luck and hope you enjoy your time in Japan  :)

@jocelyn  - good luck with learning the language there in Japan. Hope you like Japan.

j

Hi, Jocelyn,
I'm Japanese and long time stayed in Filipin.
Especially in Cebu, beautiful beach in there.
Which place you come from?

hi i'm mr.edward i'm a Responsible person,hardworking,loyal,team worker,honest,,strong worker,understanding,i was having plan to work in japan for any work qualified for my vocational background food and beverage service or my 2 years working experience in dubai as a helper at the falcon veterinary clinic,i have also hotel experience as room attendant before i'm working abroad.i want to work in japan because i'm thinking for my family future in tacloban city leyte and also for my personal future.thank you and have a bless day to all

Hi im karren im here in the philippines and i wanted to work in japan as a household im good in cleaning all around..hopefully we have the employer to accept me and bring me to japan to work their as a house keeping im a very good cleaning the house.

Hi everyone,
I am Alina from China, just got in Nagano, Japan this week. I am looking for some chinese to show me how actual life in Japan for chinese.
Have a nice day!
Alina

hai my name is raju shahi 45 years

hai

Hey there,
I am Jerome from France.

In Tokyo since 2006, and working in design/IT/advertisement.
I am kind of used to life here now, with enough japanese language *to put myself in trouble*, as I like to say :D
Here to discuss expat topics, and maybe help newcomers in Japan (Kanto area) if I can.

宜しくです!

hi
can you tell me how much is the average living cost ?

Well, that's a pretty open question... I guess it depends a lot on where you are living, if you are single or where your family, and what would you consider to be a good enough living standard.

It might be a bit off-topic here, so I'll create a new thread for that.

hai
i am from nepal. i am also like a japanese culture.

Hi everyone!

My name is Ales, and I am currently in Japan, researching about the life of European immigrants here. I am staying here until December and I would be glad if you have any suggestion how to reach European expatriates who live here (Tokyo and surroundings) at least one year. Thanks!

Hi! I'm really interested in going to study Medicine in Japan. Thing is I don't know if I'll be studying in Japanese or they have courses in English too? And what is the attitude of japanese people toward foreigns?

Thank you!

Hello!  I am not sure you can find a medical university in english, maybe no, about how is the japanese personality, they are shy with foreigner  and  not with an open mind about us.

I live here since 2008, I am happy but it is difficult, still I am not good in the japanese language because I am always busy working and maybe not good in learning languages any more.

The only way  for study is asking for an scholarship  on the contrary will be really expensive.

Good luck!  Hope you can have your dreams!

(Moderated: please post in the Business partners classifieds in Japan section)

Hello everyone
みんなさん こんにちは
அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்
Bonjour tout le monde

I am Indian, living and working in japan now.  Basically any language, food and place are okay with me. I can live in any country.

I realized this recently :-P
I can speak English, Tamil very well and Can manage in Japanese and Hindi.

Want to improve my french. I studied French in school. A lot of grammar but can speak 😜

I hope to meet some new friends here

Hi all,

My name is Sylvana, a 24 year old Indonesian.
Currently I'm working at a Japanese company in Indonesia. I'd love to travel to Japan, preferably Osaka, maybe somewhere next year.
At the moment I'm learning Nihongo for a month, still long way to go!
I'd like to improve my nihongo, so any japanese or fluent speaker want to help me, please send me a message!

Nice to meet you all.
See you!

Hi
Nihongo muzukasiiyo
Nihonjin no tomodachiwo tsukuttene
Bye

Hi Machida san,

Sumimasen, wakarimasen ne.
Yakushite kudasai?

This is the translation;
It is very difficult to study Japanese.
It is better to make friend of Japanese.

Closed