I can't use Private message

The website said I have to post forum.
I did one post but it dosen't work.

How many post should I do?

Multiple meaningful posts.  Something that adds to the quality  of he forum.  HI, How are you, need a friend and such don't cut it and will NEVER get you to use the PM system

Bob K

Thank you for your advice!

Apparently you need to post up to 10 times.

You activate your private message privileges by participating, posting meaningful contributions to the forums. The more you post to the forums, the larger your mailbox capacity becomes too. So, that's just one more incentive for participating.

Also, members should click on the profile icon, select "Preferences" and make sure that they have checked off the "Enable private messages system", because if you haven't done that you won't receive or send private messages no matter how many times you post.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

One thing strikes me; I had no interest in using PMs until I got to know posters through many open forum posts.
Why do so many people want to use it without posting?

Mas... it is called SPAM!

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Mas... it is called SPAM!

Bob K

As a Muslim chap, I can't eat spam. :D

Mas you are in rare form this morning :D

Bob K

How about Corned Beef, Fred (if it's halal of course)?

wjwoodward wrote:

How about Corned Beef, Fred (if it's halal of course)?

I would use words such as, "Filthy" or perhaps, "Disgusting".
My local supermarket do excellent beef sausages, packed full of brains, intestines and other real meat.
Last night, a tree fell down, missing my car and motorbike, but it ripped out the power lines. The electricity company turned up at about 8pm and fixed it.
I slipped them a note, totally ignoring the minor detail of the "No tipping" sign on their van, pretending I didn't understand.
I digress.
At 3am, my wife and I awoke, hungry, but far too lazy to cook, so.....

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3926/15302484452_f296956876.jpg

Yes, really, a double cheeseburger and fries at 3 am - I deserve to be shot.

What does it matter what time of day or night it is... you're contributing to the local economy!!! Just look at it that way.  :)

wjwoodward wrote:

What does it matter what time of day or night it is... you're contributing to the local economy!!! Just look at it that way.  :)

In a very small way, but mostly feeding a massive multi national fat generating machine.
My flu is getting better, but Mrs Me is still feeling 'heavy', so won't be doing much cooking.
The maid is useless in the kitchen, so I have to fend for myself ........ or maybe get a second wife.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR