Organize an Expat blog meet-up!

That sounds really amazing! I just got in Hangzhou a week ago and I would love to meet new people to hang out with! Let's do it!

Hi peepz am also new to GZ PanYu, anything is happening in GZ? Please let me know.

Hi everyone!
I am a student who have just arrived in Beijing.
It will be nice to meet someone and talk :)
I have limited acces to internet so my telephone number is :
Greetings

Hi :) I'll be moving there in November! Pretty nervous but I'll definitely meet up when I get there x

Hi.. I ve just arrived in Shenzhen.. I would like meet new people!!! It will be nice have new friends .. So if you like pls contact me! Kisses

:) Hi... I ve just arrive in shenzhen from 1 week... I would to meet some italians that live and work in shenzhen.

I am new in Hangzhou and just join the group. Today I was exploring internet and found this blog. Hope i could have new friend here soon !!

MarkizaVonO wrote:

Hi everyone!
I am a student who have just arrived in Beijing.
It will be nice to meet someone and talk :)
I have limited acces to internet so my telephone number is :
Greetings

Welcome to Beijing.

Join us on Tuesday, any Tuesday, every Tuesday )apart from today 30 Sept cos of the holiday).

Next event ... An informal DIY International Picnic on Tuesday 7 October 2014

Each person to bring something to be shared with everyone.

If possible bring something that is traditional from your home region.

Up to you whether to make it or buy it or if you don't have the ingredients or skills just bring something (anything) from the local supermarket that you like.

To coordinate who brings what (sweet, savoury, drinks etc) please contact me on WeChat 13911098002 and tell me that you are interested.

I have made a small WeChat group for this fun (weather permitting) activity.

Venue for the picnic Chaoyang Park West Gate 3.

No charge - each person pays his/her own entrance fee

Time still TBC but assume 11:45.

Reminder - no event tonight (30 Sept 2014)

Have a great holiday

Hi,
i'm from Greece.I live in SZ.Tell me about you.

Hi ,am sophy ,live in seaworld(shenzhen),looking for someone who from greece ,n i wrote u two email without any reply :-(

Hello Julien,

what a good idea!

I'm currently living near from Shenzhen and Hong-Kong.

Please let me know if you organize sthg in the both places. I would be pleased to come.

Have a good day,

Estelle

Hi Estelle
There is some guys who meet for freedom and fun in Hong Kong I am trying to get their venue, when I get it will give you the details.

If you happen to be in shanghai let me know, can organize some meet ups or some drinks

Hello,

I'm new to shenzhen and looking to making some friends, its good to have friends, do leave a message if you want to be friends

Hi it's good to have most of you living in shenzhen and hong kong. If any of you have arranged a meeting with the confirmed date and time, please count me in and I love to join in too. Thanks.

People here in Hong Kong now and the following days? :)

Just arrived in Chongqing....getting used to China world but would love to meet some expat!
See you

TheRob wrote:

Flew into Beijing yesterday. Will be here for the next 10 days then off to Chengdu. I'm down to meet up for a cocktail.

Come and join us tomorrow Tuesday 21 October, in the Hilton Beijing (Liangma Qiao)

Anybody around Taizhou Jiangsu province?

hi all,

in case you are in shenzhen and using wechat, we have a chat group there with some friends, you can search for it with "shenzhen expat friends", enjoy!!

cheers,

If there is also somebody in Tianjin we can meet up :)

Hi Pam, you should me settled by now here in China. Clifford Estates is a nice place to reside though you need to ignore the ongoing constructions that creates the dusty environment around it.
We've been here for almost 2 years this December and still like this place. Am sure you will like it too. Have fun and enjoy your China life.

Hi Nicole. Wuxi is a nice place with nice people. You will be fine over there meeting new faces and friends. There are a dozen or more foreigners living in that town so I am pretty certain you will not feel alone in there. Besides, there are interesting places that you can visit during your free time. Have fun.

Hi Doris,

I am in Shenzhen and I have very few friends here, can v be friends ? I stay in nearby Shenzhen north station. my mail  Id [email protected]

Hi,

I am also new to shenzhen, can v be friends ?

Hey,

Can i get the wechat group name in shenzhen

hi sofiacao ..... i am in guangzhou ..... living in tian he district....!!! :)

Hi Sophie,
i just got your email.Pls tell me more about u

Hi I'm Handoko, now i am in suzhou..anyone in suzhou??

Shenzhen, Futian district anyone?

Hello Julian

It is a good idea to meet up specially when Christmas is coming.  I am based in Futian and have to spend these days here.

Sergei

Hello Julian

I am new in China. I am stuck here for Christmas. It could be a good idea to gather and have some good time.

I am based in Futian. 

Regards,

Sergey

Guangzhou please!

Ill be moving in quanzhou early next year! Hangout please

Anyone in Quanzhou?  :par:

How is the weekend ahead shaping up for everyone.

I have the weekend free in beijing, and not sure what I should do.

Hey, are you in Quanzhou yet?

Hello
Im from Angola. Im in Tianjin. Feeling so alone . Please become my friend.
Send a mail to : [email protected]

That would be a great fun , But how to meet people phisically in this meeting ?

@ lynn-deliga > A member should propose a date, the time and a place for the meeting and all the people participating on this thread and those who are aware about the meeting can join.

You will see that it will be easier for everyone to talk about expatriation in real life and it is an occasion for you to make some new acquaintances as well :)

As you said, it is really fun. So if you have some suggestions, do not hesitate to write them down on this thread or by creating a new thread please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: