Looking for filipinos or anyone to be a friend here in PANama.

hello everyone...

I'm Bernadette. I just arrive here in Panama last July 4 this year and still adapting to the new environment I am with in. Its really hard to be away from my family in Philippines which is a thousand miles from here, HOMESICK AND GETTING BORED most of the time. I am friendly though it still hard for me to have new friends because of language barrier... I WILL BE WILING TO BE your friend here if you want to.:)
have a nice day everyone...

Godspeed..

Hi Bernadette!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

thank you Armand

Hi Bernadette.  I get into Boquete every now and then.  I have some very good friends out that way and would be happy to get out for a coffee. 
Send a number or email and I'll look you up next time in town.

peace,
Brett

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello Bernadette ako pla si maricel just arrived here in panama last jan .7,katulad mo still adjusting sa place.. Wala p ako nakikilalang Filipino dito.hope we can be friend .looking forward for your reply..

Hi Gleclram!  I'm also a Filipina and I've travelling in and out of Panama for the last 3 years.  I will be returning in March and staying for an extended amount of time!  We should all get together for coffee!

hello maricel,

saan ka nakatira sa Panama? Nasa Boquete ako ngayung katapusan ng Feb..panu kita makontak?

hello brett.i just saw your post..sorry...i will be back in BoquetE BY END OF THIS MONTH..so i might can meet you and your friends by then

hi there this is durinda  I lived in Jupiter fl my husband and I we are planning to have a vecation panama and visit your place boquete, sana magkita tayo  we are planning to go there this coming summer.

hi Bernadette this is durinda  my husband and I we are planning to have a vecation there in panama this coming summer hopefuly  magkita tayo iam very happy that they have a Pilipino there

hello durinda.. sana nga magkita tayu...wala akong kakilalang ibang  pinoy don sa boquete..see you then..i lived in central boquete...

Hi everybody,

As this is an english speaking forum, it will be nice if everybody can post in english only, it will help other members to understand and to participate as well. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

hello Berbadette, how's Panama? how's the life there? we will be moving there too and i would like to know more about living/working in Panama.
any inputs from other readers are highly appreciated.
gracias!

Ola  Pammee !
how are you? could you please provide me more infos about living and working in Panama? How's the cost of living compared to our country? what are the pros and cons?
I am working in Doha for 8 years now and my employers will be moving to Panama next year. I will come with them to visit the country on July.
may I know the labor laws and anything about labor contracts there?
gracias!

My wife and I are looking for a Filipina maid to live in. We live in Punta Paitilla.

Hi Bernadette, since you are a Filipina living in Panama, could you help us get a Filipina maid in Panama. I am a dual citizen from USA and Panama and my wife is from Panama. I grew up in Manila and we visited Manila last year. My wife would really like a Filipina maid and so would I. Could you help us?

sure! $500.00 a day!

i was about to leave the country and never able to see you guys, i am in Costa Esmeralda right now, 15 minutes from Coronado. Very far from the city but i managed to get there with the help of some Filipinos i met on FB
I wish to be back here next year. with more Spanish language skills.

Hi. My name is Sandy Schala, Senior Country Manager of Megaworld International, the overseas marketing arm of leading Philippine real estate developer Megaworld Corporation.  We are present in over 40 countries, and will be opening soon in Panama.

I am scheduled to travel to Panama in late October.  I would like to invite you and your friends to a get-together, to introduce the wonderful opportunity we have for our kababayans in Panama

I would be happy to hear back from you soon!

Thank you.

Is it about a real estate project/condo in the area? Also for non-tagalog speakers? Thanks haha
Btw I`m also new in the area after many years living abroad. Hope to find like-minded people.