Movies in Bahrain

Hie All
I want someone who can watch a movie with me on  weekends, coz i have a craze for movies
and thing is that cant watch alone.. its a kinda torture.. and dont have much movie lovers friends here..

Thanks ;)

Hey there i would like to join you for movies some day ?? i work for music and movie company here we are the dealers of hollywood music and movies in middle east....u can find our movies in virgin stores,euphoria,al osra,geant,lulu hypermarket and few more....u can message me ur contact

cheers

There is a guy called Brightonguy on here. He loves the cinema and films. Send him a PM - you can find one of his posts near the top of the forum pages

Thanks YaaSeen and Josnuggles ...
Will catch u by this weekend YaaSeen.. :):)

I don't even think I have seen a movie theater here yet - which has me now craving popcorn.  Are there popcorn kernels here or just the microwave kind?  Movies and popcorn are kind of inseparable for me.

Good luck finding your movie pal!

Relwell ... come to manama u'll find a lot movie plex

So far the only reason I've been up that far north is to see some navy friends and buy a very questionable car...the occasional night on the town etc.

I have some friends here in Riffa that come over often to watch movies since I download a lot, but maybe I can talk them into venturing to Manama for a real movie.

Thanks!

Saw Sin City in Seef. Good movie to watch on a big wide screen.

Hey Fammy most welcome....

Relwell i stay near riffa too any info u most welcome

cheers

There are loads of cinema's in Bahrain, plus you can get proper popcorn in most of the Malls without going in to the cinema

The link to all the cinema's is HERE

Thanks for the invite YaSeen!

And thanks Jo - one of my most precious items I left behind was my dad's air popper.  Sigh.  Poor thing is in a box all alone now.

Thanks for the list and the tip, I shall investigate this much further now...

fammy wrote:

Hie All
I want someone who can watch a movie with me on  weekends, coz i have a craze for movies
and thing is that cant watch alone.. its a kinda torture.. and dont have much movie lovers friends here..

Thanks ;)

Movies , well , am coming down to Bahrain , and yeah , I'm in love with movies  :kiss:

Let me know if you're interested  :gloria

I love watching any kinda movie , as long as I have some popcorn :P

Very Funny :P
Had a nice weekend with some new ppl whom i dont even know properly
thanks to all u guys ... met some new friends via this forum..

Thanks once again... :thanks:

Hey fammy great ur enjoyed and regarding to ur message as u wish to whenever u wish to

Cheers

glad that you had fun

which movie you saw..and is it any good?

fammy wrote:

Very Funny :P
Had a nice weekend with some new ppl whom i dont even know properly
thanks to all u guys ... met some new friends via this forum..

Thanks once again... :thanks:

Great news.
That's what this Forum is all about.

Maybe I too may join your next film outing.

Hey Fammy! how r u? i hope u enjoyed hangoing out with new peoples for watching movies in cinema. im really big fan of watching movies so can i join ur group for cinema plz?

That's great to see so many movie lovers here in Bahrain. Are you guys planning for a movie together? If yes, I would recommend you guys go and watch "Big Hero 6".  Its really amazing, I loved and enjoyed it. It has everything action, humor, and a great message of being creative and thinking outside of the box.

It's one of my favorite Disney animated films of the year. I really highly recommend this movie for both kids and adults.

https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10730851_781269015253408_4330695253935894482_n.jpg?oh=a34cd8e43e1a1dc0e579672c09d1cf22&oe=54DA75DC

Check out trailer here if you have not yet ;)

Big Hero 6 - HD Trailer

im a movie lover myself too, so can i join the group , i really would love to watch movies with a movie crazed group like you guys here