Looking for once.. to have a good time in riyadh ?

Hey all, i'm new in this forum and i'm loving it so far :)
I'm Waleed . originally from Jordan..
As you know living in KSA is a living hell as there is nothing to do here
I have to stay here for a month every year and i can't stand it.. I miss my hometown i miss. My friends and de girlfriend :'(
While im surfing the web i came across this forum and you guys mentioned some kind if parties held in riyadh!!! That is a first!!!  It would be really cool to go and enjoy for once and meet different kind of people with an open mind 
The kind of people who enjoy living LOL so plz help the rookie here :p
Where and how can i attend a party in riyadh

Cheers

I came here for a similar reason, and I came with 1 conclusion: If there is no party, why don't we make a fucking party.
Anyone interested in organizing a party? Especially since Halloween is just around the corner.

People , let's have an hangover in Bahrain ? :/

Come on , we can have a party there !

Hay, i say we do it :) but how...

Open Minded!! lol

Yeps :p  :proud

Now i know from going through threads here that in order to access to a compound
You have to be invited ( so u have to know someone there)
This whole thing is complicated.sadly

Off topic: so since i'm SO bored and have pretty much nothing to do on a friday morning i thought icome here and write...something..? Anyway
I'm a huge heavy metal music freak
Does anyone share the same interest in music here?

Black label society wrote:

Off topic: so since i'm SO bored and have pretty much nothing to do on a friday morning i thought icome here and write...something..? Anyway
I'm a huge heavy metal music freak
Does anyone share the same interest in music here?

Not much of a metal fan but more inclined to rock.But my main interest is in EDM ,good to know there is metal fan in this forum .

So any plan boiling up?
How about a city tour, "thirstday" meeting, language exchange, photowalk, or any?

wow....staying in riyadh/or saudi arabia, for a month...and you're complaining. dude...saudi is not for you then. go to dubai.

Thanks man
I'm interested to know your fav. Rock bands

I'm open for anything LOL
And since today is the national day we got to have some kind of gathering

Black label society wrote:

Thanks man
I'm interested to know your fav. Rock bands

Haha I like all of them,but are some of my favs.  Nirvana, Green day, Foo fighters, Coldplay, Guns-n-roses, Linkin park etc.