Yoga classes

Hi,
my name is Jean-Daniel and i live in Muscat and work as an elementary teacher. I am also a certified yoga instructor (Ashtanga, Hatha, Kundalini) and would be interested to teach and share my passion. I have started with the staff of my school and they really enjoy it. I look forward to share my knowledge and passion to make benefit more people.

If you know a place where i could teach or a local i could use, please let me know.

I would also love to hear from anybody practicing yoga in Oman.

Looking forward to hear from you :)

Thanks

JD

Have u heard of Art of living foundation in muscst?

I haven't heard about that. Can you give me more details?
Thanks

JD

It's a yoga foundation, located in Al Khwair,  in Mosaic towers or building if I spelled the name right.. I shall give u the phone number details soon bro

Hi we are looking for a yoga teacher to come to a group of ladies at our home once or twice a week on a regular basis. What would the charges be ?

Hi,
it depends,
where are you located in Muscat?
How many people in the class?
How long would be the class?

I can teach anything from basic to advance asanas, pranayama, meditation ... depending on what you are looking for.
I live in the Seeb area and right now teach yoga to the staff of my school after class at Alruwad International School.
I would be happy to share my passion for yoga with you. Give me more details and we will try to make it happen.

Look forward to hearing from you

JD

hi,
it depends on your location and timings.
revert with more details.

tnx

Hi,
as i said i don't have a place to teach for the public. I can come to your place if you have space and it is not too crazy far from where i live. I am flexible on the timing.
The other option is : We are talking about opening yoga class to the public in our school . Alruwad International School. I don't have much details for now but i will keep you updated about it.
I am still looking for a space outside the school to teach.
I wish i could do it in my apartment, but i don't have enough space.

Have a great day :)

JD

Hi jd

We have room in our house and we can pay your cab if that is easier . We are looking at next week to start. Thks

Great!
I usually bike everywhere in town. So just let me know where you are located and i will see if it is manageable by bike. I am ready at anytime.Let me know what would be a good day for you.

Looking forward to hear from you

JD

Great. I will contact you early next week to arrange. Do you have a mobile number ? Thks Sarah

You can contact me at anytime at this number : 95586434 or by email : [email protected].

I am in Dubai right now for a visa run, i will be back tomorrow

May i know where you are located to see if i can do by it bike.

Thank you

Enjoy the rest of your week

JD

Will call you early next week. Thanks very much. Very excited.

Hi , are you still in Oman,

i have been looking for a private yoga instructor for the past 3 year , i have practiced yoga in the past  but because i have to work from 8-5 the timing always clashed .

it would be nice to meet or find a contact .

KR

Rue

want yoga teacher on urgent basic for 2 days in muscat . pls send me a mail at [email protected]

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a yoga instructor, I would suggest you to create an advert in the Classifieds section- Yoga classes in Muscat.

I hope you find one soon..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

:) hai  everyone,  hr u ? Iam looking for a yoga instructor

Hi Jean-Daniel, i would be interested in joining your teaching classes, I'm a certified Ashtanga teacher (Primary Series) and would love to share my experience and passion in Ashtanga, if you do give classes please let me know the details.

Regards, Fatina

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a yoga instructor, I would suggest you to create an advert in the Classifieds section- Yoga classes in Muscat.

I hope you find one soon..:)

Thank you

Hi , am Samira recently started practicing ashtanga yoga and am really looking for a place where I can meet yogies and learn to develop my postures.
I have recently joined john Scott in Goa for intensive 2 weeks practice and it really helped me to grow.
Unfortunately Oman has limited places for ashtanga and would love to know if there is an apportinity to even start ashtanga.
Let me know if you know a place or have interest to start it up.

Hi,

I'm looking for a kathak teacher for my daughter, can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

asheesh9 wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a kathak teacher for my daughter, can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

Asheesh9,
Can you explain what made you write this comment under the "YOGA" topic ? Or do you consider Yoga as "Kathak" ??