Study as an erasmu student

Hi!

Me and my boyfriend we want go to Slovenia. I want to go tu study as an erasmu student, and he search for a job. On this way our first preocupation is searching someone in Lisbon (Portugal) who can teach us the Sloven language.

I know Italian and  little of German. :D

So I hope there are someone who want enter in touch with us. ;)

where can I find a sloven gamatic? or a website with free lessons?

Hi marquesandreia,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Slovenia forum for more visibility.

If you have any questions about Slovenia country, please do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

If you are looking for someone to teach you Slovenia in Lisbon, i invite you to post an advert in the Language classes in Lisbon section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hey marquesandreia! If you know Italian it's easier to get by, because it's the other official language on the Slovenian coast, and (almost) everybody speaks it. But for the official course in Slovenian for foreigners at the university here, they recommend the book "A, B, C ... 1, 2, 3 gremo". You can find it on the Ljubljana university bookshop website but I don't know where they ship to!

sweety if u talk italian u have to come to primorska region:) its easier:)about work...hm...if u r optimistic enough u can find it:D

Hi , if y like y can talk with me over skype  ...and i can give y also help in grammar .
Just let me know  pls... it is exciting to know somebody wants to learn my 'so exotic' language  :) .

kind regards Irena