Female friends?

I've been here 2 months now bored out of my mind. Finally joined this blog to meet new people and enjoy my time here. If you're a female and want to hang out, shopping, spa day, scuba diving, whatever! Let me know  :)

I have been here since May.. I am bored as well..

If you have any ideas please let me know

Hello,

Have you done any scuba diving in Kuwait yet, I've got my PADI open water license and I want to go to the best center with good people, also I'm still a bit rusty,

Any info would be a great help,

Many thanks,

Chris

:) hi,
my name is terry female from Philippines. Im looking friends hang outside but now the weather here is bad too hot.i likes outdoor and indoors but scuba no bcoz I dnt know gow to swim. My contact ********** u can call me if u intetested being a friend, thnx hava a nice day.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

Hello,

What kind of center are you looking for? A sports center? If sports center I can recommend you a good place where you will enjoy and stay fit.

Right now its hard to hang out bcoz its ramadan. Schedule for work is different from the usual and a lot of strores are closed  and also dining out is not possible during day time. If you go outside, it will just make you thirsty and hungry :(. Its tooooo hot outside :(. Maybe after ramadan :)

Hi Queence,

Sorry I meant Dive Centre, I believe there are more than one, but yeah please could you recommend the fitness center,I like to keep fit too,

Many Thanks

Chris ;)

Thanks Arabelladonna,

First experience of Ramadan and i'm afraid i'm not too good at being nocturnal, unless it involves alcohol, so no chance!

We can be friends😊check my profile for my no

Welcome to Kuwait, there are a lot of things to do but this time of the year is difficult hence the heat, Ramadan and the dusty weather but Ramadan will be completed within 9 days and then you can go out and visit the various museums and places around Kuwait. Are you working here as a contractor or teacher? There are also volunteering activities coming back around September.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic

GUYS _ NO DATING POSTS

EDIT - Post in the 'men seeking women' section.
Loads of women can totally ignore your pathetic attempts in that section.

Hello and welcome to Kuwait! We can be friends!
Im kuwaiti but lived in Australia for the last 8 years and just came back. Looking to meet nice people!