Attestation from ministry of foreign affairs

Salaams...
hello every one.. nyc to meet all the expats here on the same platform....
I m a dentist  and i m from india ... i m born and brought up in jeddah .. i completed my schooling here and then i went back to india for my BDS.i m on a student visa under my fathers iqama . I have to clear the saudi council exam in order to practice legally ... for that my degree and internship certificate is to be attested by saudi embassy in india  ... but they are asking for offer letter.... until now everything is smooth goin .. i got the exam form for exam .. got the offer letter and attested my chamber of commerce .. but the problem arised when  people at ministry of foreign affairs didnot attest my offer letter.. they are telling that i need to do the transfer of my iqama for attesting the offer letter or else if the clinic/hospital wants me they should issue me the visa.. i tried to explain them for anything to do i need to attest this offer letter in order to get my degree attested .. but the people there wer so rude .. they didnt listen to me n e thing nor they gave me a proper solution .. i asked to the people there in india for the attestation . but all in vain ..
My question is what is the solution of my problem ????
Can n e one please help me out in this issue ..
i m really getting depressed .. its almost 6-8 months im trying but everyone is asking for the attestation from ministry of foreign affairs...
and these guys at MOFA are so rude ... i felt really bad...

n e ways ..

waiting for a quick reply ..

c ya ...

Hi,

I am not sure but I don't think you need the offer letter to be attested from MOFA for your degree, then again I also don't know what requirement are there for India.

Why don't you try this for change. Ask some relative to check with Saudi Embassy in India and list down their requirement for attestation in India.

In my case (in Pakistan) only chamber of commerce attested offer letter was required, then when i got my degree, it was sent to MOFA for transfer requirement.

Also ask any of your friends who have gone through a similar process.

Do you have any Saudi friends to advocate for you?  The ministry will undoubtedly be more polite and helpful to a national.

Thanx for the replies

@slyshooter
I asked people there in india from saudi embassy but they said they need the offer letter compulsory attested by chamber of commerce and MOFA..

@Alliecat
Yeah i hav a lot of saudi frendz.. even they tried but the Mofa ppl are tellin they wont attest the offer letter becoz im on  student visa n im not allowed to wrk. they evn tried to explain the ppl at mofa that for anythin to do we need the attestation of certificates and for that we need attestation of offer letter .. bt they r not giving solution or extending n e help..

i dnt know wat to do knw....

hey prince... who said u need an offer letter for the saudi attestation on ur degree??? its crap! u dont need it... for the internship, i dont know... will find out. My friend is still on a dependent visa and yet working as a dentist. he has passed his saudi counsil exam!

Hi Prince,

I think someone is informing you wrong here, because MOFA will never attest your offer letter unless its for transfer.

Why don't you try sending all your documents with only the Chamber attested offer letter to see what happens in the Embassy. some of my friends got their degrees attestd by only sending a scanned copy of offer letter (accepted if its a big recognized or governmental organization)

Mine was attested from a offer letter that a friend send me (It was from his own small establishment paper and i was not joining him actually)

So the thing is that its not a big deal, but you need to send some of your close friend or cousin or someone who can follow up on ur case.

You can send the documents through registerd saudi mail, will cost u SR. 10 and the documents will arrive in 10-12 days. Saudi express mail will charge you SR. 150 and will take 4-5 days.  FEDEX, DHL, ARAMEX will charge you 300 - 400 riyals and will take 3-4 days.

Hey dude i am also facing the same problem i am on my fathers iqama but i got offer letter from a company now i have to attest my engineering degree from saudi embassy in india , for this i made Chamber of commerce on my offer letter but foreing affairs guys are not accepting my offer letter since my kafeel is different if you get any solution kidly lemme know plese.

Thanks

There are a ton of rules and a length of red tape that cant be measured.

Salam,

Medicine related professions in the Kingdom require proper visa. U can never enter any employment related offices with a student visa.

First visit agents near Kharjia and discuss with them the possibilities of converting student visa to a proper dentistry related visa.

Pls tak care not to get in to any of the transferable visas like Mason, Electrician, Plumber or driver. Medicine industry will never accept you in this profession.

Salaams...
nyc to meet all the expats here on the same platform....
i m from india ... i m born and brought up in DAMMAM .. i completed my schooling here and then i went back to india for my B.com.i m on a student visa under my fathers iqama . . for that my degree  certificate is to be attested by saudi embassy in india  ... but they are asking for offer letter...I got the offer letter and attested my chamber of commerce .. but the problem arised when  people at ministry of foreign affairs didnot attest my offer letter.. they are telling that i need to do the transfer of my iqama for attesting i tried to explain them for anything to do i need to attest this offer letter in order to get my degree attested
please guys do you  have any solution please tell me .....

regards

ishaq

salaam...i too m facing same problem plz tell any solution if u get

PrinceYS wrote:

Thanx for the replies

@slyshooter
I asked people there in india from saudi embassy but they said they need the offer letter compulsory attested by chamber of commerce and MOFA..

@Alliecat
Yeah i hav a lot of saudi frendz.. even they tried but the Mofa ppl are tellin they wont attest the offer letter becoz im on  student visa n im not allowed to wrk. they evn tried to explain the ppl at mofa that for anythin to do we need the attestation of certificates and for that we need attestation of offer letter .. bt they r not giving solution or extending n e help..

i dnt know wat to do knw....

Yes thats right... its new rules its from Prince Khaled Alfasial ..
its your age man ... you are 25 and above ..
you need to change your job from student to other job.

Good Luck man

please help me users I want to know what is the location & timing of Ministry of forien affairs (Mofa)Jeddah branch .....

I am a female dentist working in india with 3+yr experience. I wish to work in Saudi Arabia preferably in dammam. I cleared the saudi prometric exam.
please help

Offer letter is  required for a dentist to work in Saudi Arabia. Then how to get an offer letter

NabeelaNajeeb wrote:

I am a female dentist working in india with 3+yr experience. I wish to work in Saudi Arabia preferably in dammam. I cleared the saudi prometric exam.
please help

Offer letter is  required for a dentist to work in Saudi Arabia. Then how to get an offer letter

In my experience offer letter is only given once you apply for the job and you are selected for it. I believe that's how you get an offer... :unsure

Sadly, the MOFA are the worst people to deal with. I had my Canadian degree attested by the Canadian Foreign affairs office, the Saudi Embassy in Ottawa and the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh. The MOFA in Jeddah AND Riyadh gave me trouble and kept asking for a Saudi Culutral Office stamp. It was ridiculous because the cultural office in Ottawa was very clear in stating that they do not attest degrees!

After 2 months of running around, I found wasta at the MOFA via my employer's GRO and the same MOFA dude who rejected me 5 times ended up attesting my degree.

Worst.Experience.Ever.

I have already done my all documents, but I don't have any kafeel for work there ...

MOFA doesn't attest offer letters. What you need to do is :

1- Get your degree attested from the Ministry of Higher Education in India.
2-  Then Get your degree attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in India.
3- Have your offer letter attested from the Chamber of commerce
4- Send all your documents to the Saudi Embassy or Council in India (Cultural Mission )

That's the process and nothing else is required.

@simplyado:
Hey, are you able to help me out with that Wasta as I am facing a similar problem for attestation. Please let me know. Highly appreciate it. Thanks.

@PrinceYS I know this thread is ancient now but I'm in a very similar situation. Would you be so kind, as to tell me how you got out of this fix?

Salaams... hello every one.. nyc to meet all the expats here on the same platform.... I m a dentist and i m from india ... i m born and brought up in jeddah .. i completed my schooling here and then i went back to india for my BDS.i m on a student visa under my fathers iqama . I have to clear the saudi council exam in order to practice legally ... for that my degree and internship certificate is to be attested by saudi embassy in india ... but they are asking for offer letter.... until now everything is smooth goin .. i got the exam form for exam .. got the offer letter and attested my chamber of commerce .. but the problem arised when people at ministry of foreign affairs didnot attest my offer letter.. they are telling that i need to do the transfer of my iqama for attesting the offer letter or else if the clinic/hospital wants me they should issue me the visa.. i tried to explain them for anything to do i need to attest this offer letter in order to get my degree attested .. but the people there wer so rude .. they didnt listen to me n e thing nor they gave me a proper solution .. i asked to the people there in india for the attestation . but all in vain .. My question is what is the solution of my problem ???? Can n e one please help me out in this issue .. i m really getting depressed .. its almost 6-8 months im trying but everyone is asking for the attestation from ministry of foreign affairs... and these guys at MOFA are so rude ... i felt really bad... n e ways .. waiting for a quick reply .. c ya ...
-@PrinceYS

I really want to know how you got out of this mess. I'm dealing with this exact same problem.