Looking for friends

Hi,

Am looking for new friends..interested? simply drop me a message.
Have a nice day to all :)

Cheek

Hi Cheek, don't you think that a little introduction will help you to make friends?;)

Harmonie.:)

cheeky2011 wrote:

Hi,

Am looking for new friends..interested? simply drop me a message.
Have a nice day to all :)

Cheek

Hello

arent we all trying to make new fnds..  !

friends and enemas in the country which shares the love

I like to be a friend of you ,
like a honest and beautiful lady
my name is santhosh
email: [email protected]

Hi Cheek,

If you are genuinely keen on meeting new people and making lots of new friends, then I'm afraid you are looking in the wrong place, you should be looking at this forum:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … p=3#477848

We are meeting up on a weekly basis, and our next dinner and movie night is on Friday, you are more than welcome to join us if you wish to :)

HEY ,PLEASURE TO VE NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE AMAZING INTERESTS IN ABU DHABI , LOOKING FORWARD HEAR FROM YOU

[email protected]
050-4656605

Hi Ahmed nasr,

You should please avoid using your caps lock on the forum.

Thank you.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

hi ..
i am rustysoul
i am here in abu dhabi
i really likes to make friendship... to all of them
so if you are okiee with me..
then reply to me.. or via to my email..

[email protected]

Hi Cheeky,

How r u doin..? My name is Adyan. Born & Brought up in UAE. I am interested in making new friends from different countries and know their culture. Hope we could be in touch. If u wana know more about myself. Do ping me back. Till then take care and may God bless u. Cheers...:-)

Hello Adyan

Just for info the inital post made by cheeky is 3 years old :D

Regards

Kenjee

hi can we be friends?? are u still here in abu dhabi?? i just arrive this month..i badly need friends..thank u

hello

Hello All,

I invite you to browse and participate on threads in our Networking in Abu Dhabi section so as to find expats near you.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Magandas

This is ONY , i m looking a good hearted girlfriend,if someone interested on pls can contact 0505920035

hi

Hi, just joined, can we friends

Hi , very interested cheeky, how are are u doing? , am Evans

Hi!! Can we b great friends??

Been here for 2yrs so fat n I feel each@ peace. I need friends to help me carry on. Shall we????

Need good friends going outing

Hello all

Since Cheeky is inactive since 3years now, I think its time to close down this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed