Courier offer USA-Ecuador

Fellow expats, I've been doing a lot of back and forth travelling. I often travel light and could easily carry extra packages for others. I go back and forth between North Dakota, Washington State, and Quito. Of course, I need to inspect all items to make sure I'm not transporting anything illegal. I am willing to barter and or offer this service for nothing more than good karma, the chance to make new friends, and to help me develope networking connections. My next flight will be Seattle to Quito in November. The flight after that will be Quito to Seattle and then a drive to ND in March. If you have an item you want transported let me know. I will not transport cell phones, controlled substances, $. I will help transport pets, cloths, documents, etc.

That is very commendable we will keep you in mind.  We are building our home in Puerto Lopez, Ecuador and I am getting my resident vise and plan on moving a 40 foot box of house hold goods in the next few months. Looking forward many enjoyable golden years.

So great to see you on the Forum again