After school care.

Hi everyone i have 2 children aged 2 and 4 . Do schools do after school clubs and after school care for children? How do working moms  manage? I am not keen about a live in maid or nanny.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
PJ

i dont think schools do such thing here, maybe you can look for part time nanny

Thank you Rabee. I shall look into that option.

I am thinking informal baby sitting may be more reliable like abroad, that provides pocket money for college students from other expat families. I am also looking for such support 3 to 6pm, 5 days a week.

Dear Pj,

There is a new company that starts in Abu Dhabi called Espana sport Academy, doing lots of sports Activities down town. The teachers are all certified Spanish ones. They are taking the children form 3 years old and are operating all week long. you can send them an email at : [email protected]

Hope this is helpfull!
Tyfen

lgtyfenn wrote:

Dear Pj,

There is a new company that starts in Abu Dhabi called Espana sport Academy, doing lots of sports Activities down town. The teachers are all certified Spanish ones. They are taking the children form 3 years old and are operating all week long. you can send them an email at : [email protected]

Hope this is helpfull!
Tyfen

that is good info for new ppl in Abu Dhabi
keep up to share more info here

UE English teacher in nursery,I give private tutition for students  from grade 1 to 5.I am also available as a nanny in the afternoon,after 15:00.

Hello,

I too am not keen on a nanny or too much nanny care my 4 year old but it seems this is the only option here. Did you find any alternatives solutions to your query, I would be interested to know of any nanny alternatives.

Thanks

Hi i havent moved to Auh yet. will let you know once i get there.

Hi PJ
just want to know have you finally moved to Abu Dhabi? how is it ? I mean working environment for GPs from UK?
please reply if u get a chance
many thanks

Hi crystal01,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this thread is quite old.

In order to get some fresh information, i suggest you to create a new topic on the Abu Dhabi forum with information you are looking for. Thank you! :)

Regard,

David.