Teachers and locals

Hello everyone,
I am trying to find which schools in Tripoli (or nearby), that teach English are open/running.
If you are an English teacher, I would love to chat with you privately about your experiences.
Please feel free to respond with any information you have or heard about.
Thanks for your help.

Hello,  please check this website. libyaninvestment.com you will get the schools there. Thank you

Hi how are you? I am an English teacher, can i be of any help?

@blessed~thank you. I will check that website.

@mac~yes, you may.
I would like to know which school in Tripoli are still open and possibly hiring. I am especially interested in schools that hire native speakers without a degree.
You are free to post here or sent me a private message. Thank you.

Great. With the current security concerns in Tripoli, most schools are still closed but hopefully in the next few weeks schools will be hiring English teachers. I'll link you up just in case. Have a blessed week

@mac,
Thank you for your help.
I am not sure if you already sent the info, but I have not received anything yet.
I really appreciate your help and I wish you a blessed week as well.

Hi my daughter is in school with English teachers.
you can visit the website
global Knowledge

@ataoufik,
thank you for responding. I will check it out.

@mac,
I still haven't received anything from you. I would love to check out your links.

Thank you, friends.

Hello,
I don't know if you're still looking, but I'm teaching in a school who is basing the curriculum on iGCSEs, similar to the exams in the UK so they're teaching in English. It's in Al Siraj.
Check out the facebook page if you're interested
facebook.com/Alfawz.Skola.English.School.partner

Assalam alaykom Maryam,
Thank you for the info.
I am still looking.
Do you know if they are looking for new teachers now?

Wa alaykum as salam
You're welcome. The school is still getting organised right now so I'm sure they'd welcome new teachers. If not them, I know from others that a place called Tripoli College and International School of Martyrs are desperate as far as I've heard.

Assalam Alaykom Maryam,
I am a native speaker but I don't have a higher degree.
Tripoli College probably won't hire me.
I will email the other two schools though.
Thank you again.
Allah Hafiz