Experienced Canadian in Qatar :)

Hey all!

It seems that there are lots of new people coming to Qatar in September! I'm young and experienced here now, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me :) Look forward to living in this beautiful country! It is quite the experience.

Don't be shy ;) Lets all share together.

Tessa

Hello TessaMarie! Welcome on board Expat.com :D

Thank you for being here to propose your help! How long have you been in Doha?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey Kenjee,

I've been there a year and a half now :)

Glad to see people helping out  :)

Qatar is booming with 2022 World Cup coming ;)
TessaMarie how did you adapt to the scorching heat conditions? Like it snows in Canada and is cool most of the time  :|

Just asking because I guess I'll be in Winnipeg soon  :unsure !
How did you like the life in GCC country ?

Hey guys. I just got here... Where can I know about the events going on in Qatar?

I'm 23 and about to start working very soon.

Thanks!

Gunner, where I am from in Canada, it is not that cold! It snows in the winter sometimes... but Canada can also get very hot! I love the heat of Qatar though, I am a bit of a beach bum. And there is always AC anywhere that you go!

AC Everywhere you go  :happy:  - Happens only in the Middle East ;)

Thanks For The Info TessaMarie :D

.hi.what is the best way for job hunting ??.

Hi Tessa , i will be in Doha end of August,

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

hi there ! I am new here just have come a couple of weeks before but s yet not understand the environment here fully.I have just involved in a constraction business with my elder brother which is unfamilier with my skills so I am a little bit confused not to ....though my elder bro is quite experienced in that business!!! the fact is here first problem I am suffering with very hot temp.!!!

Hello Tessa,

I came to Qatar from 3 months ago I discovered many places in Qatar. But it seems it's very hard here to meet new friends.

So what do you think?