Full time jobs for native speakers from " France, USA ,UK, Rush "

hi ....... every body
we are a new institute will work here in Egypt with totally different and new educational  system and we will just depend on native speakers in teaching languages so we need people from  " France, USA ,UK, Russia"
the most important thing we want you to know is we consider our organization is the best and it's system is the most creative so we will work hard  as just one family for being  number one .... and for being the biggest  organization sooooooooooo soon 
so
if you are from one of these countries " France, USA ,UK, Russia" and have pure accent
and ready to work hard in our work group and have self confidant to work with people
and teach theme your language through our system and your age between " 25 : 35"
we will like you to be one of our family

the work is 5 hours per day .......... 5 days per week
the salary is 8000 EGP
and some additional benefits ........

if you are  interested please send us your CV
we are looking forward to add you to our organization

this is our E.Mail : mail =====> native-world[at]hotmail.com

the e-mail is working but replace [at]======> with @ 
and this because of the site .. NOT BECAUSE OF ME :)

a

Hello from Nevada, USA

Just joined this site and so happy to read your post. I plan on moving to Cairo in July and find work teaching. I am currently working on my TELF certificate. I do have a Bachelors degree in Psychology from one of the best universities on the West coast.
My first language was Russian; still speak fluently with my family in Ukraine. However, I've been in the US for 16 years now and speak English better than most natives (sorry guys, I studied hard) without a Russian accent. I am now 25. Some people say I would be the perfect spy and should consider working for the CIA.
I would love to learn more about your job offering. Please message me.

Thank you,
Kateryna

Hi memo574,

Could you please post your job offer in the jobs in Egypt section?

Thank you,
Christine

Is 21 too young? I have a college degree from the US...

i dont think so, you can do it

memo574,

Im interested,please message me.

@alustadh ======> are you sure that you are American if so send your C.V

@Katusha44=====>  i answered you before

@Christine ======> thank you I'll post it in the wright place ......................... and excuse me pls

@pelmaghraby====> the age is important but the most important is the qualifications
                                     so if you are qualified person  and ready to work hard ............the age will never be a big deal

@mohnasef ======> oky that's your opinion and i respect it ................so thank you for you
comment

great!

how can I send you my CV? Can you email me? [email protected]

I know of a Bosnian with experience of teaching adults for 8 years.
Pure American accent & is currently teaching in an american school.

I myself am a British native with a Scottish accent and I recommend him for the job.

Could you please explain the conditions of the location, working hours, etc..

I already have a job yet may consider providing the time & location

Kind regards,

Miriam Sabra

send us your CV

this is our E.Mail : mail =====> native-world[at]hotmail.com

Dear Sir,
Kindly inform me which educational system you will be working under.

Thank You,
Melissa K. Miller

Where is this Centre??

CAIRO, ALEX , EL-Mansoura, Tantaa , kfr el-sheek 

and some other places

people who sent me massage and wanted to be with us

PLEASE SEND YOUR CV

Hi,

Could you send me your Institue adress details than I can visit your center and we talk about everything and in person???

Tks
Oliver

OK......Oliver

you are welcome ....

Hello,

I have been trying to send my CV to your email, but it is not working...?
I kept on getting the emails back.

Can you message me your email, please.

the e-mail is working but replace [at]======> with @ 
and this because of the site .. NOT BECAUSE OF ME :)

memo 574.. You told me this center is only in Alex and not in Cairo. Now youre saying its in Cairo. Im confused

some one massaged  me and asked
were will we work ....?
and i gave the places.... where we are going to work in

but you asked me where are we already..? and i answered you ......... easy

you can say this... we are already in Alexandria .......... we are going to  be in Cairo and other places as soon as we can         
...is it clear now.......

ummm no. Check your messages with me again and youll see

to make it  clear NATIVE ORGANIZATION FOR TEACHING LANGUAGES

is in alex NOW

and native WILL NEVER BE ONLY IN ALEX .... AND THIS MEANS NATIVE WILL BE IN ALL EGYPT ...BUT NOT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE NOW WORKING IN OUR FIRST STEP IN ALEX

SO THIS MEANS OUR VACANCES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN ALEX .....

and in the coming months we will be in cairo

so if you want to work with us NOW IN ALEX let us know.....

And if You ready to work with us In cairo BUT NOT NOW
MAYBE AFTER 6 MONTHS .....Let us know .

i think its so clear now ...

Hello memo574

Just to remind you that for your job offers, you should place an advert in the required section Language teacher jobs in Alexandria to reach out to potential candidates.

Regards

Kenjee

where will this be located?

Sounds nice :) well first dear I want you to know there are many mistakes regarding spelling in your e-mail offer , secondly, I am from Canada and not one of the other Countries you have listed, and I take very much pride in being a Canadian, plus I work from home as an English tutor just 3 days a week well and I  make approximately ( giving 2 lessons an hour each) for 6 thousand a month for professionals like PHD,  Engineers , Lawyers  to speak well regarding conversational skills.  They are all improving dramatically !
Other than that your offer is wonderful and sounds terrific .
have a pleasant night
  Shorooq
:heart:

Warda Warda1 wrote:

Sounds nice :) well first dear I want you to know there are many mistakes regarding spelling in your e-mail offer

Priceless :D
the whole offer looks more of a free lance bussiness!

:D  I know its priceless

HI

I am from Canada I am available now . I was quiet busy before. I teach conversational skills using phonetics and pronunciation I also happen to be a psychologist so I do teach and tip people in how to master self confidence and many more details in achieving their best career wise or just private life sort of speak.

My mobile is ********** I am 28 yrs old and have perfect English since it is my mother tongue language.

Thank you
have a wonderful day 
Shorooq

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security

@ Warda Warda1 > This job offer is quite old and might be outdated. If you are looking for a full time job, i invite you to post your ad in the Jobs in Alexandria section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I finished high school, and I'm 16 but I'm legally emancipated. Born and raised in London

Hi thanks Pricilla very kind of you . Sure i will

have a sweet night

Warda