New in Cairo

Hello everybody,

I am new in Cairo. I am 32 years old and from germany. I would love to meet new people maybe at a Caffe or Bar to have a chat and a good time together.

Somebody interested? Please contact me, I am looking forward to meeting you :)

Lena

Hi Lena!

Where do you live? I am german, too and live in Heliopolis :)

Caty

We have a gathering twice a week ,one in a cafe or restaurant and the other  visiting different new places ,  having a perfect time,conversations , activities , nice small community ..we  just pick up  the fun from daily routines

Hi Lena,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Which section of town do you live in??

hi am ezz from maadi 3o petoleum engineer like to be a friend of u we can meet at maadi plz call me on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum) as am looking for decent friend as u

welcome in Cairo . I will like to meet you but where do you live ? when do you want to go out . if you are interesting contact me back
have a nice time in Egypt :)

[moderated: you are not on a dating website]

Hi Lena ,
nice to meet u , im looking forward to see u soon :)

Hi email me , [email protected]

Hi everyone,

Please note that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Christine - Expat.com team

Hi Lena, I hope you doing fine and welcome to Egypt we can hang out for coffee or visit tours in Cairo, please keep in touch if you interested,
Thanks,
Adam

hi ...
i am German / Egyptian ..mixed 49 years old would like to know you and meet you ...

Hello,

Greeting from Lavend AP!

I saw your post and happy to meet you  for a drink to know each other well du

by the way I am an Asian expat male working for a foreign company in Cairo

I live in Heliopolis area near to Fair mount hotel.

Look forward for favourable reply

Thnaks n regards

Thna

Dear Lena,

Welcome to our nice country Egypt , we face some troubles and we are passing a critical time but Egypt still beautiful, I recommend that you see Egypt from an Egyptian eye, I mean you better start discovering Cairo, Alexandria, etc with some trustee person , this will make a great difference to be accompanied by Egyptian male/female who knows Egypt much better and also he could recommend the beautiful spots, this apply to any country as the citizens provides you with their experience and could secure you from other non-trustee persons , anyway I like to chat with you at a coffee shop as I don't drink alcohol, I'm 55 years old living at Mohandeseen near the Cairo city center, we could also go to the shooting club for some joy.

Regards,
Maged

Hi Lena,
Welcome in Cairo.
Hope u recently find a group or friends to spend nice time.
May if near Helipolis can help. Otherwise, If close to Maadi can invite to meet  Roterian members during their weekly gathering if desired.
Hope you enjoy your time.
regards.
Dr. IMIG

Hi ,
Nice to meet you.would like like to meet me on whatsApp or viber:01111888801
sincerely,
Ahmed shousha

Welcome in Cairo,
I wish you have a nice stay here .. If you face any difficulty, just replay me here .. & I can try to help you ..
bye ..

am in :)

hello welcome :) i hope too :)
i hope to be a good friends :)

hello friend welcome to Cairo
I am in Cairo Nasr city
ready to help you
keep in touch

[moderated: post in the Language classes in Cairo  section pls]

Hello
I'm Nahla from one tongue language center in Maadi, We want a Native German teacher. please if you are interested in our job,send your CV on l.training[at]one-tongue.com or call me on 01152322214

welcome

Hi ,
welcome to cairo
if you want anything let me know &I will help you  :)

Hallo Lena , ich bin Ägypter , aber ich kann Deutsch genauso wie ein Deutscher , ich kann 4 Sprachen und freut mich immer , neue nette Leute kennenzulernen.Meine Arbeit ist in Maadi , also dass wir treffen wird gar kein Problem , falls du Interesse hast oder noch in Ägypten bist , denn ich kann sehen , dass dein Post schon seit Januar ist (damals war ich noch in London) , dann kannst du mich einfach bei mir melden , das ist meine Rufnummer : 00201221516663 grüß Gott !

Hi Lena!

my name is Silvia I'm from Italy and I will move to Maadi soon with my new born daughter to join papa.

I studied in Berlin (Humboldt Universitat) and I would be glad to meet you to speak some German again!!

If interested contact me privately!

BIS BALD

Silvia

hallo lena,

ich bin heba. ich bin Deutschlehrerin und ich suche unbedingt einen Tandempartner. so wenn du einen lust hat, koennen wir uns treffen, um Deutsch\ Arabisch zu ueben :) ich warte fuer deine Antwort

Deine Heba

Hello Heba89 > Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you.

would be honored if we could be friends, i reside  & work in Zamalek  ...

Hi Lena,

welcome in Egypt and i hope to spend great time her with us in Egypt, and i like to be one of your friends, i work in big and famous place in New Cairo, if you a time visit me and talk and chat :)
have a nice day

Mohamed

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

hi there am egyptian and i would be happy to help, feel free to contact me. 01000072745

Hallo Lena. Würde Dich gerne mal treffen. Du bist ja auch bereits länger hier. Wie geht es Dir mittlerweile? Viele Grüße ML

Hi Marie-Lui - can you please keep it in English :)

:)

Lena Anna wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am new in Cairo. I am 32 years old and from germany. I would love to meet new people maybe at a Caffe or Bar to have a chat and a good time together.

Somebody interested? Please contact me, I am looking forward to meeting you :)

Lena

Hello Lena,

You didn't say if you are looking for other German expats like you, or you are looking for meeting any body, I am trying to have foreigner friends, cause I like when we are exchanging experiences and informations with each other, and it's so fun to meet people who are different. Have some online friends from a lot of countries, but never had a real life friend whom I can meet face to face.

Hi Lena.  What about tomorrow.  Gathering

Hello Lena. How are you ?

[moderated: please avoid multiples posts]

Closed