Any mums in toulouse

Hello!!!
Hope I'll meet the max of families on Sunday...

By bring and share I mean food and drink for afternoon tea...it can be a small cake(sweet or not) and a bottle of fruit juice. Just a little something, make it what you would bring for your family not for the whole group...

If that makes sense !!

cheers

Hello all another meetup will be as follows:
Who: Any Toulouse member with children  for those who asked about age so far the range i see is from infant -10 years of age children but all are welcome.

When : September 16th Cost: 0 euro unless you buy drinks,snacks etc of your own in the park but i suggest pack something it is much cheaper :)

Time: 4pm- 6pm or whenever the little munchkins fall over :)

Where: Le jardin des Plantes   Allées Jules Guesde - 31000 TOULOUSE

Please email me if you can make it or not so i can get a head count thank you :)By Metro: Take line B to  "Palais de Justice"  and it is a 5 minute walk

By Bus: Jardin Royal Lines 1 an 2, Grand Rond lines 1,2,10,78 and 80
and also jardin des plantes lines 10,78 and 80

We will Meet so it is easy access to everyone in front of the Muséum de toulouse
it is at the front of one of the jardin entrances at 4pm
then from there we will take the kids to visit the ducks so bring some crackers or
stale bread to feed them if you wish.
after the duck feeding we will head over to the childrens playground then let them run
around in the grass area. So bring a ball if you have one :)
Have a great weekend everyone
Tammy

Hello eveyone,

We will be meeting this Sunday 9th September at 3:30pm in Le Jardin Des Plantes.

The meeting point is the entrance facing the bus stand, there's a cafe on the right. I will be holding some balloons to make things easier and for those who might come later, there will be some balloons around our spot too.

Don't forget,its a family meet up so all family members can come along. And bring a snack and a drink so we can share.

I'll send you my phone number by pm. You can call if there's anything at all...

See you all soon

Shane

Hi Shane
we had a great afternoon and meet some lovely friendly people,thanks too you for organising today.
Kerry and family

Hello everybody

Thanks so much for coming again yesterday !! We had a great afternoon.
It all went well and even the bubs behaved !!;)
Have a great week and we'll catch up again some time soon...Will email everybody.

@Dierdre, pm me your email address so I can send you details.

xxx Shane

Hi everibody, I'm Olga. I'm not very new in Toulouse, I leved here for 4 years then moved to Dubai for 2 years and now came back to Toulouse. My daugther Alexandra 7 years old and me really miss our english speaking friends from Dubai. So we will be so happy to meet all you english speaking expat moms and kids here in Toulouse. Please include us tu your next meeting. Cheers and see you very soon

hello,

what are you doing here in toulouse?

i am julian and i am here with my son Maxxx

jx and Maxxx

Hi Julia,
So happy to read you.
I'm working for the french medical company.
Alexandra is at french school
And you?

haha its Julian. i'm a single father and work with property. i can reccommend "english in toulouse". a really nice group of people of all nationalities.

my little boy Maxxx is at school in pibrac. Maxxx is 8 years old. how old is Alexandra?

Hi, I just moved to Brive la Gaillarde a couple of hours outside Toulouse a week ago and don't know anyone yet beside my partner. I don't speak French yet either so I would love to meet other moms to newborns or moms' support groups since I am expecting my first baby and would love to find other women to network and talk with. I speak Swedish, Norwegian, English, some Spanish and am working on my French.

we are staying in toulouse for about 3 weeks.  i have a 3 year old daughter and a 1 year old son.  we would love to meet other moms and kids for playdates and socializing, so myself and the kids have an English speaking outlet.  my husband is here doing research for just this time.  we are staying in Les Chalets.  we are open to meeting whenever but do not have a car - so just metro and walking for us. :)  thanks!

Hi there, there is a group called "English in Toulouse" and there are loads of really nice expats and stuff always going on that can include and or designed for mums and dads with children. have fun jx and Maxxx

thanks very much!  :)

Hi. I too am moving to Toulouse shortly with 2 young children. How do I find more details about "English in Toulouse?"

Many thanks
Catherine

Hi, English in Toulouse have a website and is run by a lady called Narrelle Lewis

hope that helps

J and Maxxx

hello!

I have just seen your post on this website, but as it's dated 2012 i don't know if you are still in toulouse and still interested in meeting other english speaking mums?
I have recently arrived in france after 10 years in the uk, and even if I am French i miss the "abroad experience" so looking to meet international mums!
Please feel free to contact me if you are still willing to meet new people!

Pauline

@Pauline - please feel free to start a fresh topic with your questions on the Toulouse Forum for better interaction :)

Hi Pauline, my husband has been offered a job in France, but working all over Europe. We will be living just outside Toulouse, (see my other post) I would love to meet, we could chat in English and perhaps you could also help me to learn some French?

I won't be moving out there until my husband has settled but can keep in touch via this blog until I do move?

hello!

i know that your post is dated 2012 but i was wondering if you'd still be interested in meeting other mums? I recenty moved to toulouse, am french but spent the past 10 years in the uk and would be happy to meet you!

feel free to email me on [email protected]

pauline

Hello Moms,

I am very interested in delivering baby sing and sign courses from Tiny Talk in Toulouse.
I would need your help and advise...Do you think a course like this in English would work in Toulouse? Would mom with babies of 0 - 18 months would be interested in it? 

Thank you for your help!!
Kind Regards :)
N.

Hi moms.. just wondering if any of you are still meeting.. I just moved to Toulouse and I would love to meet any other moms. My husband will be working for Airbus until December and I would like to make some friends. I have a 2 year old daughter. Hope somebody is still in this group. Nora.

Hi all mommys!! I'd love to make some friends.. I have a two year old girl. I'm staying near Airbus. I'll be here until December and I'll be great to meet some mommys. I speak Spanish and English. Hope you're all still meeting!! It's not fun to be here without knowing anybody and without speaking any french  :sosad: