Visa for Algeria visit

I am coming to Algeria in begining of 2015.

1. How to apply for Visa - I am a Singaporean
2. Is it better to apply for a Visa first then book flight ticket?
3. What do i have to prepare to visit Algeria : clothings etc
4. Any advice?

Regards

Hi ,

I hope that you can find te right info regarding your travel to algeria on the following site

http://www.embalgeria-id.org/58423/consular-affairs.htm

regards

.hi im from algeria  i love singapour.welcome to algeria.you can contact algeria embassy in singapour .

Is there an algerian embassy in singapore?

Can you give me its location?

@ shakespeare61 > Yes... here are their contact information: http://algeria.visahq.sg/embassy/singapore/

this is in Indonesia, not Singapore.

Do you have algerian Embassy in Singapore?

hello shakespeare61 how are you doing? ishaallah fine
well im afraid there is no algerian embassy in s'pour, the nearest one is in indonesia
booking the ticket is always after you get the visa, regarding what to prepare, its a normal trip right? so just pack your bags, have some money with you and your passport in hand then fly
let me know if you need anything else
Nadji

" booking the ticket is always after you get the visa"

hi there, thank you for this information. In jan 2015 what is the climate like there brother?

Regards

hello again
winter in algeria is gonna be little bit cold for you since you are from a warm place, especialy in the inland areas of the country

are you saying Jan 2015 is too cold!!!  When will be milder..not cold nor hot

hi im from Philippines I want to visit Algeria I have a friend there what should I do Philippines don't have Algerian embassy here I need help where should I send about applying my visa thanks ........

ayet ellah amina wrote:

hi im from Philippines I want to visit Algeria I have a friend there what should I do Philippines don't have Algerian embassy here I need help where should I send about applying my visa thanks ........

You need to locate the nearest Algerian embassy to you, in whatever country and then contact them for the information.
Or get your friend there to see about it.