Can you get Canned Baked Beans in Rio?

I know this is a bit of a weird question.  I recently had a craving for a nice full English Breakfast.  But I tried the local supermarkets (Zonal Sul), and can't find canned baked beans in tomato sauce anywhere.

Does anyone know where you can get these in Rio?  I don't mind the brand (Heinz or others is fine).

Thanks!

If you're going to find canned baked beans anywhere at all they'll be in a specialty shop that sells only imported foods. Since most such shops deal only with really high-end products and special sauces, conserves, jams, etc., it is really unlikely that you're going to find canned beans.

People looking for marmite, maple syrup and HP Sauce have difficulty finding such things here.

Have you thought of simply making your own baked beans, the ingredients are all readily available and even if you can't cook yourself I'm sure you could get a great recipe off the internet and get somebody to bake up a batch for you. You could freeze the lot in small portions and have a jolly British brunch whenever.

I had this problem when I first moved to Indonesia.
The nearest I could were two hours drive away, and a very poor brand.
It was a case of hunting around until I found some, but I managed eventually.

Alas.. I guess I will forgo this little treat and be content with extra mushrooms instead.

Baking up a batch is an option, I suppose, but sometimes you do look forward to some stuff that you grew up with.

Hi there sorry its a bit late from when you asked the question, but these people might be able to help you with your beans and anything else you might want  http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/