English assistance required for Ukrainian newcomer..?

good day...I am based in Douglasdale "4 ways " Johannesburg, I have fallen in love with an Ukrainian lady "29" and I wish to bring her to SA, she has only recently tried to learn English & wish to make her feel very welcome when she arrives... is there someone who will be able to assist us in this life changing event she is about to start..?
any assistance will be very appreciated...
my name is Lyle...

Hello junglerush.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Lyle  i know you up for a huge challenge!! I met my Ukranian lady nearly 2 years ago...we got married last year, luckily she speaks english quite well. I know here in PMBurg at the university they have a language school and im almost sure they teach russian/english. They must have something similar up in JHB somewhere.Try contact Unisa or Wits and find out, there must be people up there.
My email is  [email protected]  if i can help in any other way.My friend is also in the process of bringing his Ukranian girlfriend and wife to be over soon and their son.
Regards
Rhett

Hi there,
Perhaps I can help you as well- I come from Poland, so our countries (Poland &Ukraine) and languages are close. I live in Western Cape, but Let me know, if there is something you need help with.
Magda:)

hi my dear,

I can also help, please let me know if she is all ready  here.and my contact is: 0782048658

john

Hello there In response to your post  (English assistance required for Ukrainian newcomer.) I am a fluent Ukrainian and Russian speaker I  have stayed in Ukraine If you need assistance call me 002787684457

sorry its 0027787684457

Hello junglerush, my name is Inna and I am Ukrainian. Have been living in SA for 8 years now, my husband is South African :) I will be very glad to help if I can  and it is always good to meet new people and make friends. Especially from my home country :) we have a lot in common :)

HI THERE

I am a tefl teacher ad would like to offer my assistace to teach English at a fee of R100 per hour
I am very patient and mature ad would love the opportunity
let me know

sue

Hi all,

This thread is 2 years old.
It might be time to end it now.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed