Playing football near Quatre Borne/Rose Hill

Hi,

I am looking to play football at least once a week for fitness and recreation. Does anyone know of clubs or just 'kick arounds' in or near QB or RH that I could join? Any advice would be helpful.

I am a fairly decent player as I've been playing for a large portion of my life but I don't take it too seriously.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben

Hello Ben

My name is Rajiv been living in London for 25yrs and now back in Mauritius, I play with a team on Tuesday and Thursday, They are a Firm Team and I don't work for that firm. But would ask the manager if you can join in.

I am also organizing a Charity Match that would be play at the Famous George V Stadium, would be great if you can join in. The date would be confirm soon.

You can call me on 7026130 or 7882648 for more info.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi...

There are many football teams around QB both private and at municipal level. I don't have specific information but I know of a team in Sodnac which organizes matches on a regular basis. However, you will get more details if you speak about it to locals residing in the vicinity of QB or RH.

Thanks guys,

Okay Rajiv, that sounds good. Please ask if I can play and get back to me.

I hear also you may be looking for expat players for your charity gig? I will sent you a text.

Cheers

Ok

Hey guys!

I love watching and playing football but I was told that girls football is really non existent. How about guys' football? Are there teams that an expat could join and play? (Probably not for me but for my friend - male - who's equally passionate and good)

Not seen much football since I came here.  Have you been successful?

I am also looking for a Jazz Club - and seen some places in Grand Bay which have live music.. will check them out and see if they are jazz..

Hi Dayo G,

You are going off topic here.
Maybe you want to start a new thread for live music.
I'm sure you will obtain a lot of replies.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi I am moving to Mauritius on 26th September from England and I'm going to be looking for a team aswell. If you hear of anything or have any advice I would highly appreciate the help. I actually posted a new thread in the forum but did not get much response. I play twice a week in England so it would be great to keep it up. I was also thinking of maybe setting a team up if worse comes to worse.

Max

Really looking for a place to play recreational football over the weekends in Quatre Bornes or Rose Hill. There is a field at SVR school next to Sodnac police station but they are not as consistent.

ericmidigo wrote:

Really looking for a place to play recreational football over the weekends in Quatre Bornes or Rose Hill. There is a field at SVR school next to Sodnac police station but they are not as consistent.

Hello ericmidigo :cheers:

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread created in 2013!

I invite you to create a new thread if you wish to find other football partners to play around Quatre Bornes of Rose Hill..

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com