Need advice

hi, I'm Sri Lankan. my girl friend has move to Japan for continue her education. I realy want to live with her. she also needed me very much. my proffeshion is Graphic design & I'm also a videographer & a video editor too. photography is my loving hobie also. I have more than 9 year experience in graphic design industry. I'm expecting a job contract for 2 or 3 years.

even i love to do other kind of a job for my situatuon.

any advice please

To get a job to become graphic design is not that easy, as in here you need to speak in japanese. Rarely peoples speaking english in this country. Except you want to become an english teacher.

Hey

I really want get work in Japan. Im polish  28 years old, have master's degree in Special Education, post- grad studies, teaching qualifications and over 3 years of experience of work in the office  and experience with teaching english . Im fluent in english and currently Im learning japanese.
Do I have any chance to get work there ??

Yes u have a gr8 chance to work here in japan.. But u need to work hard on your japanese language.. People here don't understand a single word in English . So u better be prepared... I would suggest to learn ur japanese language up to N2 level...