PLS i NEED an INVITATION LETTER to Azerbaijan

Hello
i am a Cameroonian and wishing to imigrate to Azerbaijan
pls i need a citizen of Azerbaijan to provide me with an invitation.
thanks in anticipation.
oliver.

Hello Oliver,

do you know where you're going to live, what you're going to do or work in Azerbaijan ?

hi
thanks for your reply
i hope to arrange for accomodation when i get there and i also hope to find a job when i get there
thanks

I think you shouldn't ask for an invitation without having precise plans when you arrive. You can cause troubles to the person who could send you an invitation for the visa.
The safest way to get a visa is *find* a job before heading to Azerbaijan.

hello
everything you said is correct
but am coming for tourism purposes.so how do we proceed from here.
thanks

Have you tried to contact the embassy?

hi
not yet but i  intend to do so after i obtain an invitation.
Azerbaijan is visa free  for Cameroon(a common wealth country) but only for 31days.i need to b there for at least 3 months.thats why i need an invittation.thanks

HI FRIEND HOW R U .I HOPE YOU R FEELING BETTER.I AM GOING TO AZHERBAIJAN CAN YOU TELL ME THE PROPER WAY TO GO THERE.

THANKS
RIZWAN HAMID

hi there, i am a prospective student to one of the universities in azebaijan, i would like to know if international students are allowed to work in azerbaijan while studying

I have want to do work in azerbaijan. So kindly send me Invitation Letter.I am thankful to you.

From

Waqas Zulfiqar

I am a nigerian planint to go to azerbaijan and i need any body that can help me in getting letter of invitaion.

greetings , i wish to find out if i really need only just an invitation from some any one from Azerbaijan to be able to get the visa at the Airport or is there any thing the person needs to do, i am asking because i have some one ready to provide me with an invitation. thanks

I am from Garbon. My wife is from Cameroon and we traveled from Cameroon by the assistance of one Cameroonian.
We contacted many travel agencies in Azerbaijan but it was difficult to recieve the invitation letter. May be you should contact him.
[email protected]
Thanks

did you managed to get invitation letter? please help me on getting invitation letter. thank you.

Hello Misbah01 -> To note that this thread is dated 2010. Please, start a new thread on the Azerbaijan forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

i just want to be a member of Expat.com.

i need the invitation letter to azerbaijan

Hi to all

It looks like Azerbaijan is becoming more charming also confusing for many people.Let me make it clear.No matter where you are from even if you are American make sure you learn exactly if you need visa or not.Ask and learn it from Azerbaijan embassy not from travel agency.

Also keep in mind that Azerbaijan do not offer visa for everyone at airports.

Letter of invitation is not problem as long as you have understandable purpose of visit.

When you enter country you can meet AR DMX which is State Miqration Service.