Clothing manufacture

Hi all!

I'm looking to manufacture clothing and was wondering if anyone had any contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Ashki

Ashki wrote:

Hi all!

I'm looking to manufacture clothing and was wondering if anyone had any contacts?

Thanks in advance!

Ashki

You should tell what kind of clothing so that people have a better idea....

I need new socks.  You should get into socks.

Flowy singlet tops and shorts made out of a breathable soft fabric. Thinking cotton but open to Exploring other materials.

Thanks guys :)

Best Indonesian clothing is called (Batik), i love batik its my fav clothes its hand made pure Indonesian, most Batik Manufacturers are in Central Java especially Jogjakarta & Pekalongan....

Is Batik the print on the fabric or the fabric itself? I will definately look into it!
Do you think it would be better to find the manufacturers once in Indo or make contacts online before hand?

Thanks!

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Go to see the boss of Narmada Textiles, he knows most garment factories in Bali.

"Is Batik the print on the fabric or the fabric itself? I will definately look into it!"

Neither.  Batik is the process of designing and coloring the fabric.  The fabric can be either high quality cotton or silk.  The process is using melted wax as the resist in those areas not to be color dyed in each of the immersions of the fabric into each vat of each particular color.  The wax is either "painted" or drawn on the fabric, (called tulis batik) or applied with a stamp, (called cap batik). 

A few very nice examples from our collection of antique batik sarongs:

http://www.homeinbali.com/forum/uploads … 6_2251.jpg

You can also find many of the classic batik designs now being reproduced by mechanized printing on all sorts of fabric, but they cannot be called batik.

my girlfriend is a fashon designer living in bali she does wedding dressers and certin other clothing is this any good to u      vic