Jobs in Financial Market

I am from India and i have 15 years of experience in financial Equity market as a

Equity Research Technical Analyst

What are the chances to get job in Kuala Lumpur? With how much salary i can get?

Need your opinion What is a growth rate of Malaysian Equity Market?

How many people interested to invest or trade in equity market?

As a analyst I feel sure you can answer some of your own questions, but this article may help:

http://www.theborneopost.com/2011/04/14 … ty-market/

It will be difficult to get into Malaysian banking and investment, especially as there has been a strong increase in the number of qualified and younger people available in the job market.

If it were possible it is hard to say what would be the salary. Some international houses want to open branches in Malaysia so they are prepared to pay for services that aid them. However, experience in other markets does not really help a person navigate their way through the Malaysian financial system and it tends to close ranks to outsiders.

You can look up salaries here:

Malaysian Salary Guide - 2014

Dear Gravitas,

Thanks for the reply.

So Can i get the decent job their in my field  or any other field and settled?

Unlikely unless you have contacts. Check out Michael Page and Robert Walters to get an idea of openings. RW is known to consider foreign hires. Giving up a good job to try your luck in Malaysia is not a good idea. Eve companies wanting local support to set up branches etc. prefer Malaysians as there are no immigration issues to cope with. The best visa to come to Malaysia on is a Talent Pass (check this out at Talentcorp). It offers the best long-term solution.

Vice-President, Financial Derivatives - Bursa Derivatives
Bursa Malaysia Berhad Based: Malaysia(Federal Territory/Kuala Lumpur) Posted on 15 Sep 2014

Job Description
- Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Bhd

http://mystarjob.com/job/default.aspx?pid=66624

Responsibilities:

Develop strategies to increase the development of new, creative and innovative financial / equity derivatives products.
    Research, design, develop and promote new and existing financial / equity derivatives products.
    Maintain a strong network of contacts with users in various industry segments and feedback channels to know what the market wants for the derivatives environment.
    Develop education materials and initiate communication efforts to keep industry abreast of latest information relating to new markets, products and services offered.
    Co-ordinate and properly manage the working relationship within department.
    To undertake any other assignments as assigned by the CEO of Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Bhd

General Requirements:

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Accounting / Economics / Finance / Banking or equivalent.
    At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
    Knowledge in global and especially in Asian Financial & Equity cash and derivatives market space.
    Has established extensive network within the Asian Financial & Equity cash and derivatives market space.

Competencies Requirement:

Business/Derivatives Rules & Regulation.
    Derivatives products/market knowledge/exposure.
    All/related trading types, mechanism and rules.
    Communication/marketing skills
    Market intelligence.