Filipinos in navi mumbai

hi,
last year i spent 100 days (from sept-dec) in navi mumbai without meeting any kababayan. i will be coming back to navi mumbai on the 11th may 2014. this time i hope i can meet someone from PH....
salamat po :)

HI

I know someone looking for a phillipino couple or lady to work in a guest house abroad. message me

i am in navi mumbai, new panvel
here is my number if you need help..
saan ka sa navi mumbai?
paano ka nakapunta dito?

spartacus,
di ka nag-iisa,, maraming pinoy dito..
eto number ko...

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

cerilo pacina,

This is an Aglophone forum, when posting here kindly use English ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

Please read the INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT these are the rules that our members are required to adhere to when using the forums.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese). You can access any of them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. In each of these forums postings should be ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

no issue..
I can speak english well..
thanks for reminding me. :top::dumbom:

Hi Cerilo,
i send u pm thanks...

pinoys in mumbai can get in touch with me... :)

Hi,

I'm currently new in Mumbai and will be working here for the next 2 years. Any Filipinos here? I would like to meet you guys. :-)

Best,

RR