Is there anyone playing badminton in Makati?

Hi, I'm new here in Makati. Just arrived a week ago. Would like to look for people who plays badminton in Makati. I'm an average/moderate player =)

Hi, I am comparatively older in Manila, staying in Makati area since last 1 month.

There is a sports club in Makati where you can play badminton.

make sure that you invite me as I am looking for company to play badminton.

Thanks

Hi,
Sure, why not. But I guess, we need to get a minimum of 4 players before we could start a game. Do you have any friends who would like to play?

Hi, l 'd like to play badminton , too !!
I'm expat since last year , and l 've been looking for people who plays badminton :) l wanna join :) Thank you:)

Let's share the contact details and meet sometime on weekend to explore possibilities of places to play badminton..

mine [email protected]
+63 9159795987

website to find badminton court
http:// trishasebastian.blogspot.com/2008/05/badminton-courts-in-makati.html

w

Hello All

@ prashant8401 : Would you please be so kind to recommend some badminton court or other sports related clubs or gyms in our business directory so that other members can benefit from the info too?

>>Leisure in Manila <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I am also new here and looking for possibilities around. The info I found here was through internet only. Yet to explore how it materialises. Please update if anything workable found.

I shall be staying near Robinson Mall Otis, Paco. Is there anyone playing badminton on Monday 16th Feb either daytime or night time? I am there for holidays on 15th Feb to 17th Feb.

Thanks!