Looking for an 1-2 BR Apt in Central/West jakarta

Hi
I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment in central or west Jakrata from Oct 2014. My budget will be USD1200-1400.
Iam open for shared accommodation aswell, so please let me know if there is something in ur sight.

Cheers,
Gaurav

Hello Gaurav! Welcome to Expat.com :)

Concerning your appartement hunt, I would suggest you to place adverts in these section :

>>Flats for rent in Jakarta <<

>> Shared accommodation in Jakarta <<

Kind Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I live in Taman Anggrek apartments in West/Central Jakarta - I just moved here 2 months ago with my wife. So far we like it. You can also try Central Park or Mediterranean Apartments - also close by.

cheers.

Hi,

got a 36 m2 apartment in Kalibat Greenpalace for rent, $600 dollars, excl utils, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, etc we are privat not brokers, if you need more info let me know, you can contact me via email [email protected] and then I can sent you more info or redirect y to our website for photos etc.

Regards,
henk

Is that Kalibata, South Jakarta, in the middle of traffic all round Kalibata, Tebet Pancoran Pasar Minggu? If so then that is no where near where the poster wants to live.

Kalibata is nowhere near the center or west of the city.  So why bother to post ?

Hello, I have a 2 bedroom appartment, fully furnished and fully equipped in West Jakarta (there is even a massagechair and a crosswalker present) right next to 3 shoppingmalls, so hundreds of shops and restaurants in walking distance. Normal rentprice is 1499 $ per month, but for long term we can give it to you for your price of 1200 $   Contact : [email protected] or BBM 286C4699 or WA/HP 081316467832. Greetings.  Jeff.  PS: if better for you I also have an appartment in Central (3 BR) for 1300 $

By the way....our appartment is in Mediteranean Gardens, like one of the previous posters mentioned. Right next to the Central Park Mall, the Taman Anggrek Mall and also close to the Mall Ciputra. The location is very good....that is also the reason why we live here ourselves :-). (We have 2 appartments here, you see). The appartment mentioned in Central is located in Cempaka Mas. (Next to Mall ITC Cempaka Mas).  JEFF. (We are PRIVATE persons...no agency!)

I tried central park...the accommodation is ok but iam starting to have second thoughts about staying in west jakrta.
there is nothing much to do or go to places during the weekends.
Iam still trying for something closer to downtown...lets hope if i find something nicer.
but thanks for the suggestion & options near central park. I might consider it later.

hi henkrubus, sorry brother kalibata will be too far for me.

ok thanks no problem

Nothing to do in Central Park ?.....then you don t know the area.....many cafe s, some with live music....also a recently new opened discotheque...karaokebar....etc...also 3 shoppingmalls.  We live there ourselves because it is the best part of Jakarta...HEAVEN on earth. If wanted we also can provide a SCOOTER, the best way for transport in Jakarta, and that brings you everywhere in a short time !  If you send me your email I can send you pics and descriptions.  As said before, we also can offer appartment in CENTRAL Jakarta. (3 bedroom for 1300$ pm - so sublease possible too) [email protected]

Perhaps he needs something more than that. When I lived at Central Park there was always something going on and places to eat, drink and be merry

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

:) hi...
u can check this website :  www.propertyinjakarta.com

Hi i got one bed room which suit ur condition
is it possible that i could know ur email add?
or send me mail
[email protected]
thank you

galaxy0508 wrote:

Hi i got one bed room which suit ur condition

Are you an agent?
You seem to be involved with a lot of housing deals, especially to Koreans.

send you the mail galaxy, check ur mail id

Hi Gaurav19.  Didn t hear from you yet....if you want something really cheap, I also have a house next to Central Park Mall and Taman Anggrek Mall for only 350 $ per month, or 3500 $ per year.   Jeff.  [email protected]

Iam not very fond of Central Park area for living. Sorry

Wow. We live here ourselves. It s like heaven.  I can send pics if you want.  I also sent an offer for our appartment in Central Jakarta.....

Hi

Coincidently I am in the know one apt, when i had happened to check,  just on the border between west and central Jakarta. Here is my mobile to contact. +62818730590.

Han

Hi
Still looking for apt?

Gaurav, you might want to Google The Wave Apartment in Kuningan, very close to central. I saw some nice ones 1-2 bedroom for around 8-10 mil IDR

Hi
Do you want something at Thamrin?

JakartaSmartLiving wrote:

When You're available to see the apartment you want?
I have in Central Jakarta and West Jakarta also.
maybe about 50's room (Apartment and Houses) I have. it will be very long if I tell 1 by 1 to you.
just Contact Us When You need a help

[email protected]

Are you a property agent or what kind of company you have ??