A dentist on Bali

Please recommend a dentist on Bali. Denpasar (Sanur) preferred, but price/quality is preferred more.
Thanks!

Hey Yuri!   :cheers:

I guess by now you must be all settled in.  I hope all is going well for you!

As for dentists...(I avoid them unless absolutely necessary) there are three which I constantly hear good reports about.  One is called Dr. Rudy, another is Dr. Cipto, (both in DPS I believe), and here in Ubud, (actually Sayan) there is a dental clinic associated the Mansion which everyone raves about. 

A quick Google on Bali Dentists and you will surely be able to nail any of those suggestions down. 

Good luck and take care! 

Cheers!

thanks Roy!
as for Bali, all my concerns about this 'land of gods' turned out to be true, and some things (e.g., safety) here turned out to be way worse, so mildly put I'm not crazy about this place at all. but not much choice - the rent is payed upfront...
salam!

Yuri, that doesn't sound good.  What happened, if you care to elaborate?

recommend      diana   ratulangi   of  kuta  a  young  chinese  woman  of  kuta    03618608993

balibll wrote:

recommend      diana   ratulangi   of  kuta  a  young  chinese  woman  of  kuta    03618608993

is that Australian? Sydney dialect?

Ubudian wrote:

Yuri, that doesn't sound good.  What happened, if you care to elaborate?

Roy, I don't want to go into details. In general, it's cost and quality of living. In particular, crime, crime, and crime. Balinese gods were not charming enough for me to overlook the above.
I can understand why businessmen, tourists, triple-eyed downshifters, western retirees or criminals/workers from the rest of Indonesia might like it... well, as for me personally, I haven't found anything redeeming my stay here so far...
in my very humble and very personal opinion, Java is way much worth it.
salam!

Yuri, I'm very sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you in Bali.

My best wishes for good luck in whatever you decide to do next.

Cheers!

roy  wants  a  dentist    get  one  in   bali    dont  try  in  australia  tey will  cost  u afortune  my  dentist  in  sydney  did  a job  in  sydney  and  he  said  if  its  not  ok  get  it  fixed  in  bali     it will  cost  a  lot  less 
    there  might  be  things  in  bali  not  so  good for  u  like  for  me  there  is  no  paradise       i wouldnt  live  here  all  thetime   but  australia is  the  most  expensive  and  over  regulated  country   and  petrol  was    $1-50   think  about  it        i am  86  years  old         i knew  australia  when  it  was  a  good  coountry

Ubudian wrote:

Yuri, I'm very sorry to hear that things haven't worked out for you in Bali.

My best wishes for good luck in whatever you decide to do next.

Cheers!

I wonder why would you care. Just another post to add some 'karma' on this site I think:)

salam!

Good grief, have I missed another full moon?   :unsure

balibll...Roy doesn't want a dentist, Yuri does. 

And Yuri, after spending my time answering your several private messages, I was only trying to be polite.

yuz  asked  if  it is  a  sydney  accent     where   else  does anyone  smart c ome  from  its  a good  place  to  be  from  now  ice  on  the  car  windscreens  in  the  morning   as  if  t  he  $1-50 a litre  for petrol  isnt  bad  enough     but  wine  is  cheap

thanks  for  your  advice  that  roy  doesnt  need a  dentist    sounds as  though  he  could  do  with  some  sort of  help             it  should  be  balibill     i     is  missing

"sounds as  though  he  could  do  with  some  sort of  help"

By all means, I am always grateful for help!

What do you have in mind?   ;)

its  roy   i  thought might  need  some  help    he   seemed  unhappy
  in  case  u  r  wondering  i  dont  use  capitals  or  punctuation     i  dont  use  them in  speech   so  i  dont  see   the  point  and  i  forget   to    change  the  caps  lock    my  friends  say  its  because  i  am  lazy  or  stupid   i  am  glad  i  am not  both

For the record, I am Roy, and I'm neither unhappy, or in need of help.  YuZ is Yuri, and I agree, it is apparent that he's had some bad luck and is clearly not pleased.

Cheers!

This post may be late to the person who asked but for anyone else we all go to "Dentes Bali"  ph 03618860808 in Denpasar. Jalan Imam Bonjol, No 338A, Dr Andhika.M
He is a fantastic young dentist. I had a porcelain crown done last year with root canal treatment and haven't had any problems.  Cost 1/10 plus of the Australian price. All our family goes there, 2 live here in Bali. My husband just had work done again this week and was thrilled with his expertise. Clean environment and very up to date equipment.

(Moderated: no insults on the forum pls)

And that's why they all want to live and work in Bali and turn that into a mini Australia and then they will complain about that too.

yep, Bali did look and feel like an Australian colony to me.

Mini Australia?  Isn't that called New Zealand?

"yep, Bali did look and feel like an Australian colony to me."

That totally depends on where in Bali you are Yuri.  Legian/Kuta...absolutely, and it's been that way for years, thus the name, "little Oz" for that area.

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic and rude posts have been removed from this discussion.
It would be great if we can all stay focus on the initial subject of this topic please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Agree Priscilla,

No need to start making fun of Australia, or bad mouthing Bali, or Ubudian getting wrote off by merely offering kind advice. None of those topics is to do with a dentist in Denpesar.

Thank you for doing your job.

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct