Expat in Mumbai!!

hi,
me a doc, in mumbai, from maldives, just moved in, work for a humanitarian french organisation DOCTORS WITH OUT BORDERS, presently in mumbai, like to get together sometime, iam free only evening and sundays, what say, iam at dhruvbombay at yahoo com

Hi dhruvbombay!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Jeanette
           Good to hear that you are in mumbai and doing voluntary work I would like to meet you.I am interested in knowing more about the organization you are working for

Regards
Prasad V Dabholkar

Here's one website which presents the unusual, the astonishing and even the bizarre facets of Mumbai and her people. I found it really interesting. Go check it out!

themetrognome.in
Facebook: facebook.com/pages/themetrognomein/358746654214419
Video Channel:youtube.com/TheMetrognome1

hi jeanette....... i love that city stockholm..... my cousin lives there..... oh.. by the way this is viky..... text me on [email protected]

youtubes closed up now dear.... send me the n the link cant be opened...... mail me the video on [email protected]

hey-any of you guys still in Mumbai? Im a journalist and a stand up comedian-looking to meet more people...

Hello Jeanette,
Welcome to Mumbai. I had been at Stockholm & loved that place a lot. In-fact I am trying to be there for few years. Well its nice to see you here. Surely I would like to interact with you more over coffee ( not as good as Swedish).

You can reply me here or just email at [email protected]

Thanks
Take care
Osho

hi guys,
I'm from Mumbai but been traveling to Morocco and Dubai for business for a long time. I've been brought up here so know mumbai inside out. If Jeanette or anyone else would like to meet up for a coffee or something, let me know.

My contact details are:
[Moderated: Please use Private message for sending personal contact information.]

Hi Jeanette,

Are you still in India ?

Hi immy030,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2010;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

This typically is a problem faced by newcomers and sometimes by others as well.
The FAQ page(in very simple English)along with a page which helps exploit the full potential of the blog, may help in resolving this problem.Alternatively bloggers may volunteer to be mentors in case assistance is sought.

Hi

I just moved back to Mumbai after 10 years away. I'm a writer so have decided to write a blog about my experiences which might help other expats settle in and feel at home. Check it out here at Maximum Mumbaikar Blog and drop me a line if you have any questions.

Have fun!

Alli

Hi Jeanette,

let me if you are interested to meet?

Regards,

sumit.saxena wrote:

Hi Jeanette,

let me if you are interested to meet?

Regards,

Sumit

This is not a Dating Site .

go to google
type dating
you will find many sites there.
the name of this website is Expat.com .
this is not dating blog .
understand the difference
and it is a old post

Regards

hey,

im also foreigner in mumbai. im 33 and from estonia. as to say white ppl should stick together. im coming back now end of the month.  if you want to contact and hang out sometimes please let me know. dont want to post my email id here. im living near by powai.
Thea

same here. include me in. please :)

Abandoned topic, I suggest maybe a little refreshing? :-)
Im Asia, Im from POland and recently moved here to Mumbai, after years of travelling. I know here just a few people and very excited to make some new friendships over here...

Im quite free now as Im going to start work after the Diwali holidays, so... if anyone up for a coffee or a drink - feel free to write :-)

I can help you navigate on your own in Mumbai in 3 days flat.No charges for the same.(I hope that the post will not be moderated.)Let me know.
Art

Hey,welcome to India....i too have come to india for my holidays,we can surely hang out for a coffee,if u wish to

coming Mumbai for partying in December

Hey, how you doing ? drop in my inbox at - [email protected].

puneet24 wrote:

Hey, how you doing ? drop in my inbox at - [email protected].

this is a old post

This is not a Dating Site .

go to google
type dating
you will find many sites there.
the name of this website is Expat.com .
this is not dating blog .
understand the difference

currently working in Mumbai (Nariman Point) for a month, would love to make some friends here!!!

mojof1 wrote:

currently working in Mumbai (Nariman Point) for a month, would love to make some friends here!!!

Welcome to Mumbai

Regards

Hi Janette , I've studying in MUmbai for 4 years now. We can be friends if you like :)

Hi , Welcome to Mumbai. I am Ravi. I am seeking new friends here in Mumbai. Let's strike a conversation sometime soon. Mail me at [email protected]

ravivaria wrote:

Hi , Welcome to Mumbai. I am Ravi. I am seeking new friends here in Mumbai. Let's strike a conversation sometime soon. Mail me at [email protected]

This is not a dating website. Read the Thread carefully again !

Anyone still up for it?

I'll be watching for your posts. Keep "me" in mind; I will be arriving in Mumbai on 20 Jan. Been there before but that was several times in the '90s. Feel like I'm coming to a new city. :o  DAT

I'm up for it reaching on 18th September. Let's plan something out

hi'
saan ka sa mumbai?
eto pala number ko... nasa panvel po ako, navi mumbai
baguhan din dito, mga isan taon..

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

cerilo pacina,

This is an Aglophone forum, when posting here kindly use English ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

Please read the INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT these are the rules that our members are required to adhere to when using the forums.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese). You can access any of them by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. In each of these forums postings should be ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Unavailable link.

Hello all

Kindly note that, as per requested from a member, some of his posts and posts related have been removed from this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi, i'll be one month in mumbai (november-2014), might go to hyderabad too; it would be nice if i knew a place where expat meet and have a chat while having a beer, coffee... i was born and live in spain, and also spent one year in ireland.

Dear fellow blogger, I stay in Mumbai and I am  learning Spanish. Would be happy to assist you while in Mumbai  & also to put you in touch with expats. Do pm me.
Best wishes,
Art