Expat Hangouts in Istanbul - best pubs to watch football in town?

Hi

Looks like I am heading over to work out of Istanbul for a while, if anyone can point me in the direction of the best pub in town to watch the football from home it would be much appreciated

Cheers

Bob

Hello Bob

Welcome to Expat.com

I am sure members will definitely give you some hints soon ;)

Have a nice day.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Wıll take that as a no then...... ;)

Go to Taksim
Or Kadikoy!!

Enjoy!

GeordieBob1892 wrote:

Hi

Looks like I am heading over to work out of Istanbul for a while, if anyone can point me in the direction of the best pub in town to watch the football from home it would be much appreciated

Cheers

Bob

Thanks Xeeschan. know the areas. was more lookıng for someone to recommend a specıfıc Bar.

Cheers

Bob

Bob man,
I don't drink myself, so can't really tell you which pub's best for atmosphere.. But as far as football's concerned these guys are pretty crazy about it.. So I guess every other place in those areas will be cool for it, probably..

Hopefully you find a good one!!

Cheers!! : )

GeordieBob1892 wrote:

Thanks Xeeschan. know the areas. was more lookıng for someone to recommend a specıfıc Bar.

Cheers

Bob

Hi

There is a pub called The North Shield Pub, in Sultanahmet. I was there yesterday for the fırst tıme and watched CL but im sure they show other matches as well. Its a typıcal brıtish pub wıth a mıx of foreigners and locals, dont know ıf i'll go back but you should definitely try ıt atleast.