Who likes getting people mad

i know a girl she feels happy with bothering others

I knew someone like that.
Horrible woman who was only happy when she was causing problems.
Luckily, my grandmother died so we all smiled.

Yes, I'm serious - she was an evil cow the world is far better off without.

I was married to a woman like that, she was born to complain and argue about everything and with everybody. How I managed to endure 5 years living in a horror movie I will never know, glad I finally left her. Now I've married for 5 years to a woman who is 13 years younger than her and a thousand times more agreeable!  :lol:  I've never been happier in all my life than I am right now.  :kiss:

lol

Most such people just have the urge to make others as unhappy as they are themselves.
I just ignore them (which in turn makes them even madder) - why should I allow such a person to influence my mood?

Oscar.  That guy won't even let you near his trash can.

I have a boss who can't accept explanation in the matter she thinks isn't right,, when she asks why We can't answer because and when we even didn't say a word when she is giving instruction she would just keep on saying " just listen,just listen" oh god how I would like to just walk away if she in the room and she the eagerly person to teach something over and over again ,,, but sometimes she can be entertaining with her character
Sorry boss I talked about you  ;)

I have seen a few people feel happy making others frustrated with their evil deeds , I have learned that the best way to keep yourself cool is to ignore them totally . If they are in close relation then better to be away from them as much as you can.

those days almost every one wants to make others mad just for fun

Governments?

Blaming is easy but have we ever checked that we are not irritating others...........
I have not come across of such type of people , once i dont like something from others then i try to keep distance from him or her to keep myself in a better mood..................

its hurt when some one drive us crazy for fun just but we must realize that  those type of peoples never rest in peace even after death

i can be like that sometimes, not just getting people mad but drive them crazy.
but that happens ...not quite often these days

Meet other expats and join the events

OR