New members of the Czech Republic forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Czech Republic forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Czech Republic if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there! :)

In these days i live in Czech Republic, but i decided to study abroad with my girlfriend. If i pass my maturita exam, i'll study at some language school in Pilsen next year and then i want to leave and study in Scotland.

Hello there,

Yes, I want to move to Prague and live there to operate a tour industry which is based in Bangladesh.

We get a lot clients who need a support in Baltic states or even in some cases in western Europe. Basically thats going to be a Branch office.

Please let me know the easiest process that I can kick off their with small investment to start with. Please let me know if I must learn Czech language or not.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Hello
   My name is Machelle, I am from the US I have lived in Prague before and traveled there many times, I wish to return to that beautiful city that I so love, but will need a job I would like to become a tour guide, I have been a privite chef, as well as a sous chef , worked in the catering feild making people weddings happen, I loved doing that.

Hi there,

I am new in Expat.com and wanted to visit Czech republic, Prague this May

Hope everything will be great there.

Hi,

I am living in Dubai and would love to Visit Czech Republic.. I am in love with this country though I never been there...!!! But Do guide me in getting job there or some kind of Freelancer.... self employee...

Hello all,

Newbie here, as you may have guessed.  I have been or lived in a fair amount of Europe.  And I really loved it Looking forward to meeting like mined folks. Even if the CR isn't your first choice, we can still tak.

Hi CZ people!

I moved spontaneously to Brno from Finland. Times goes fast, at least seems to be, and would like to see and experience something here. My poor Finnish brains doesn't say me where to go and what to do. Guidance needed so please take me some CZ tour, dekujii :)

Hello from Medellin Colombia and South west Florida.  I will be traveling to Prague this summer to see if its a good fit....does anyone have a recomendation for a real estate agent?  Thanks.  Waylon

do you want to buy or just to rent a flat dude?

Hi,

I just want to rent for a month only dude?

Have a great day

you should check - couchsurfing.com man

Hi!
I am from Spain and I just have finished the university, I studied civil engineering, so how is the job for me there? Could anyone help me? thank you!!

Hola,

Hay bastante trabajo en la republica checa para gente qualificada, en ambos Praga y Brno.
No te lo pienses y vete. No te arrepentiras :)

Gracias por responder!! y lo del idioma como va? porque yo de checo ni idea, con inglés sería suficiente para encontrar trabajo?

hey
claro, ingles basta :)

Ok gracias!! me pondre a buscar a ver si sale algo  :)

Hello all  :cheers:

@ antolintxit & InmiC : As this is the anglophone version, could you please write only in English so that other members too can understand and interact?

Do not forget this topic is about introduction of our new members, so please feel free to tell us more about yourselves.

Regards

Kenjee

Hey ,
I moved to Prague in March , and looking for a job ever since . Just to keep my hopes high I would like to have some friends here, so if anyone is interested in talking or hanging out , I'm wide open :)

Hi everyone!

I just moved about a month ago to Prague from Mexico. I am very interested in meeting new people to socialize a bit more and to share my english and spanish if anyone is interested.

Thanks and have a nice day!!

Hello, my name is Bobbie and I am preparing to submit my application to the TEFL program in Prague.  I have been doing extensive research, so I can determine that is the right fit for me.  I have wanted to teach abroad for the past several years, but it has not worked out due to family responsibilities and other reasons I won't get into at this point.  However, I came across this particular website and it seems like just the place for me.  I will have to pay for my flight and the expense of the course and such, so there is some risk involved i.e., that I won't "pass 1."  Apparently, and although the website indicates job guarantee, the only trainees who are actually guaranteed are the individuals who "pass 1," which according to their numbers is only 1/4 of the trainees.  I have inquired, but have not heard back yet, about what these levels consist of and what the criteria is.  Do any of you folks on this blog have information about this and how it works?  Your comments and info will be greatly appreciated.  Also, I understand I will need a work visa, which they will assist in.  I would also appreciate info on the process of getting one as a US citizen and how much visas cost.  Thank you so much for reading and hope you can help!  :)

Greetings to all! You can call me Maria. I'm currently living here in Czech. I'm a Filipino citizen. I would like to make friends online since I'm just a year and a month here. Your time will be much appreciated. So just leave a message and start a new.. and let's make friends ;):top:

Hi and Hello to everybody...I am going to Ostrava in the next few days for business trip... It will be my first time travelling to this part of the world. I hope to find and meet new friends.

Moi,

are you still in the Czech?? :)

Eli

@ Eli > Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Im sorry for not introducing myself in the first place :) Im new here so I kinda forgot.

Well, hello everybody, my name is Eliska and Im from the Czech republic, living currently in Prague.

I´d like to meet people from all over the world in Prague, but mostly from Skandinavia...especially Finns since Im moving to Finland at the beginning of January :)

If you are curious about anything, feel free to ask :)

Have a nice day yall !!

Hi friends, I am Vishu from South India. I am working as a teacher in an alternative school in Prague. Just moved and feeling lonely! hope to make some good friends.

Hi!! I actually want to move to Prague as soon as possible I am from Mexico too and I am planing to move in January there, however I had been looking for jobs and is kind of difficult to find one from here, I am a Chef working in USA and I would like to find some job in the same field if its possible but if not honestly anything that could let me work in Prague would be great, if you have any advise would be really appreciated and hope we can meet when I get there
Thank you!!

rpf1070 wrote:

Hi everyone!

I just moved about a month ago to Prague from Mexico. I am very interested in meeting new people to socialize a bit more and to share my english and spanish if anyone is interested.

Thanks and have a nice day!!

Hi!! I actually want to move to Prague as soon as possible I am from Mexico too and I am planing to move in January there, however I had been looking for jobs and is kind of difficult to find one from here, I am a Chef working in USA and I would like to find some job in the same field if its possible but if not honestly anything that could let me work in Prague would be great, if you have any advise would be really appreciated and hope we can meet when I get there
Thank you!!

I too want to move to Prague in May. Where are you from? I live in Az now.

Hello everybody! We moved to Pardubice half a year ago with two kids. We've been moving around a lot before (London, Hamburg, Beijing, Shanghai, Moscow). Our kids were born along the way, so when I decided to start writing an Expat.com I thought that tinyexpats would be rather suitable for it :) If there're any families with kids living in Pardubice, would be great to get in touch. My girls are 5 and almost 2 years old.

Hi all,

hope you are all doing great already here in Prague or on the way to this great city! ;o)

I was born here, lived only for a while in Ireland, and now I am helping expats that need some clarification or even assistance with the immigration/visa issues!

Wish you all a great week!

Vero

I'm student..

Hi,

I'm Michael from San Francisco and have lived in Miami Beach for the past (3) years. I'm planning on moving to Prague on January 30th, 2015 and currently looking for a (2) bedroom apartment with (2) parking places. I shipped my things and cars to Prague from Miami last month and they'll arrive in Prague around Jan-15th, 2015. I may need a large storage unit to store my things until I find an apartment.

I'm an engineer that loves to travel and play sports such as basketball, American football and baseball.

Happy Holidays
Michael

Vero4expats,

How can I contact you in regards to helping me obtain my Czech Republic residence permit? Please feel free to call or text me at anytime regarding my residence permit. I've just learned that since I'm an American I can only stay in Europe for 90 days. This is a major problem for me because last month I shipped my personal things and cars to Prague. It's only for me.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Michael
Cell: (+1) 305-906-2341

Hola! Soy nueva. Me llamo Florencia y vivo en Argentina. Viajaste a Praga? Cómo fue tu experiencia??
Saludos cordiales!
Florencia

FlorenciaFernandez wrote:

Hola! Soy nueva. Me llamo Florencia y vivo en Argentina. Viajaste a Praga? Cómo fue tu experiencia??
Saludos cordiales!
Florencia

English please....

Hi,i would like to be your friend and i will help you for finding new job here......

Hello everyone,

My name is Maximo, I am 24 years old from Aguascalientes,Mexico.  I am new to this blog and would like to get in touch with expats living in Czech Republic and the ones planning to move as well. Any advice is appreciated, I would like to move to Prague within this year 2015 and start my university education. I would also like to teach Spanish/English as I am fluent in both languages.
Looking forward for everyone's advice and meeting new adventurous expats.

Hey I did not see your post.. please contact me if still needed on [email protected]

Thank you!

Vero

Closed