MAKE FRIENDS IN ISTANBUL

Hi Asma, nice to know you. And welcome. Tunisia is a very special country too :)
I wish you find good friends in Ankara and not being Alienated
cheers :up:

hi all!
i am living in Etiler. one of the best place to live in central istanbul without noise and tall buildings further a lof of green. pls msg if you need anything around and make friends. even can share my flat!
cheers
isamu

I would like to meet some Scots ın Istanbul whıle they are still 'one of us' ;)

hello fellow expats! :)
i am from india.. been part of this Expat.com for quite a while, but never really wrote much..
thought of calling out to people today, as i am bored of routine business days when i travel in turkey for work..
would be great to meet new & interesting people around..
i'm sure this forum has good number of people like me.. so do write back!

Is anyone interested in meeting in eminonu to walk around and explore. Please let me know, we could plan the date and time. Thank you :)

Hi
Good idea PinkBunny..do you also like the ferry ride from Eminönü to Kadıköy and back?
:)

always ready for eminonu & around.. lets plan for something next week!

hello,I'd like to meet too,actually I'm not expat ,however I enjoy being in cosmopolitan environments.
I want to meet people from different cultures and improve my language skills as well as socializing.

hey all,welcome to Istanbul

Hello @PinkBunny and everybody! :)

I have written this below other topics as well but here it is again...

I am turkish and local, living at the west side of the Bosphorus.

I think, we can organize some so called "Bosphorus European Shore Meetings", which would include nature/sightseeing,history and Art, meet up with other english-speaking residents and travellers for a brunch or a cup of coffee - and maybe a short walk, if the weather is nice :) -.

There are lots of great places and must sees, such as the Fortress of Europe (Rumeli Hisarı) and Emirgan's gardens, the Sakıp Sabancı Museum (currently there is Joan Miro exhibition and no admission fee on Wednesdays) and much more...

If you and anybody else are interested let me know.

Cheers
Yeliz

Hallo Yeliz @Carnivaloflights

You got my big APPLAUSE that it's a great idea to meet and socialize...
I am in your plan and let's see who else will join us ;)))

In the mean time if you are available tomorrow there is a party at RIXOS Taxim hotel at the roof. If you don't have a plan would you like to join me?

Bye the way #IyiBayramlar #EidMubaraq

Cheers,
Abdul G.

@Abdul G.

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind invitation, but I'm over 30, married and not much into partying. You have fun!

Hallo Yeliz,

Very glad to hear from you... I hope you didn't get offended from my invitation. Otherwise please accept my apology...

But I am really in it and if there will be any meeting would love to join you guys.....

Have a great weekend...

@Abdul G.

I'm not offended but I wanted to make it clear.

You have a great weekend too!

The best thing you've done, thank you....

Cheers...

Hello everyone! :)

friends

hi,
could you be knowing any kenyans working in Turkey, in the teaching professional preferably?

Thanks. :)

Hello,

My name is Tsahai, I moving to Istanbul in another two months as an Expat - - new to the place and knows nobody. Maybe we could connect when I get there?

I speak only English, married as well with two children and we are from Jamaica.

Tsahai

hi Tsahai,

i might be going to Izmir, I understand it's quite far from Istanbul, all the same we could still be friends :)

Hi MatindaeNai,

Thank you, that would be nice.

Hello,
I am a local 36 years old guy working as an engineer in İstanbul. Looking For English speakers to have a cup of coffee, sightseeing and etc. I might also be helpful in Turkish practise for those who are interested.

I see many people post message in here but not quite sure they make friends here. Maybe there is a prejudice against Turkish guys I guess, but honestly saying on my own, just looking for a friend to kill time speaking English.

Hi ev1 this is sico an experienced 25 yo and i was here in istanbul last 2weeks and maybe next month.
its a nice topic.i also like to meet new expat people specially english speaker in istanbul to hang out.we can know each other more before the meeting.so pm me if u would like too.
have a good times

hello, how are u?

hi dear thx how are u doin?
in order of respect to site and others , the topics are not a chatting place and i like to speak to u in profile or other place so please pm me coz you are sounds like a will be great friend person!

Heeey am looking to make a friends in istanbul , i speak russian too but not that much if thats could help me to introduce my self
Please feel free to write me :)

Hi guys, my name is Hakan, working as export mang. in a factory, actually i would like to have friends from middle east and north africa countries, to talk about life and business, also another thing I need to arrange an arabic teacher, if you're at european side please let me know,  ***

Hi arrived 2 days ago 😊

Hello All,

I'm Emré, I live in London but considering moving to Istanbul.

Are you guys planning a meet up for the new years? I'd love to have a chat about some of the
cultural challenges that you have faced.

Best Regards,

Emré

ım a student we can arrange

Hi  PinkBunny,

I'm from Kenya and in Istanbul for a short time. Can I IM you? Maybe we can meet up sometime...

John

Iam an indian man living in izmit. If anyone interested to make friendship with me, what's app me.
It's really boring to be alone here. ***

Hi all.
I am Gabriel. I live here in instanbul. Who wants to make english speaking friends. Please freely message or call ***

sure man
hw are whats upp me ***

hiii hw are you broo

Hi

If you like to dance, please write me.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

JUST A REMINDER TO EVERYBODY HERE THAT EXPAT-BLOG IS NOT A DATING SITE. POSTINGS THAT ARE EITHER OFFERING OR SEEKING ANY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP CAN RESULT IN YOU ACCOUNT BEING CANCELLED WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE READ THE TURKEY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Regards,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi I am an Australian guy going to Istanbul on 12th January if you like to meet. Email ***

hi all just let me know if there is a meeting somewhere to make new friends. i am living in europe side and would like to meet new ppl. Have great times in here best regards

Closed