Job opportunities

Hello everyone. I am Simona Stiliyanova - Recruiter from the Bulgarian Recruitment company Easy Consult Ltd.

I am pleased to announce you 2 very interesting opened positions in the Bulgarian IT company Bulpros.

Business Development Representatives for the United Kingdom or Germany Region, based in Sofia

If you are looking for new opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me for more information, also the job ad is posted in "Telesales" section in Expat.com.

Kind Regards,
Simona
simona.stiliyanova[at]easyconsultbg.com

Hi,
Do you deal with any positions for CAD related employment, contract or permanent? I operate a CAD consultancy in the UK and looking for a potential move to Bulgaria...
many thanks
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your post. I sent you a private message. :)

Regards,
Simona

Hi I am Chemical Engineer with over 29 years hands-on experience in Erection Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Operations Management of Plants and Utilities in Gas&Petrochemical and Chemicals&Fertilizer Sectors with excellent communication skills and Computer literacy.

My Key Skills
Erection, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning  Operations and Maintenance, Logistic  modification, procurement of chemicals/consumables, tender evaluation and trouble shooting of Ammonia, Methylamine, Methlamide, Carbon-monoxide, Ethylene, Gas Processing ,LPG, &Power generation plant Equipment trouble shooting in Gas Based Petrochemical industry, Chemical and Fertilizer plant with exposure to DCS and PLC based control systems (Yewkogawa, Toshiba). Operation management techniques centered on QMS (ISO900) ensuring quality and reliability.

I am looking for assignment in line with my above mentioned skills and qualification Kindly advice.

Regards,

S S Bhanware
Mob no +918871075752

Hi sboyanova,

I suggest you to post this job offer in the Jobs in Sofia section please. Do note that this is in fact the most appropriate section for job requests and offers. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed