DIRECT HIRE!For Filipinos and other raise! in kuwait POSSIBLE?

Kuwait Now is strict when it comes to giving Working Visa   .. Some people says .. is it still be possible for a person looking a job that he/she can be  hired directly? if NOt? the next option is to apply in any agencies available ,.. Maybe this is also the reason why visas takes a long process to be released! 3 ,6, 12 months and more; .. I will be glad to read some responces in this topic , .. Thanks and have a nice day!:)

Where will you be coming from upon application for employment? What do you mean exactly by direct hire? Are you pertaining to Ministry or private company?

Thanks for the responce,.. I mean hired directly from a company,... and not by agencies,..im currently in Philippines. And waiting for my visa from Kuwait. im hired directly,.  ive waited for 3 months now,..

@pinkheart sis,ako din direct hire...sabi sken 2 weeks nga lang eh pero upto now wala pa. San kya ang delay? 9 days p nmnang eid holiday oct3-11! Hayyy!

No one can apply and be approved for a working visa especially if the employee will be coming from outside of Kuwait within a span of 2 weeks unless you'll be working as a domestic helper. Can I ask what kind of industry are you going to work for? Also visa rules here tend to change every now and then. Be sure that when you come here you'll have Visa 18 (working visa for private companies) valid for a minimum of 1 year and not other type of visa or you'll end up having big problems later.

duresprit wrote:

No one can apply and be approved for a working visa especially if the employee will be coming from outside of Kuwait within a span of 2 weeks unless you'll be working as a domestic helper. Can I ask what kind of industry are you going to work for? Also visa rules here tend to change every now and then. Be sure that when you come here you'll have Visa 18 (working visa for private companies) valid for a minimum of 1 year and not other type of visa or you'll end up having big problems later.

Visa 18, because I applied as a waitress ,in a private company .,.. ive wited 3 mos now , ..  Do you think it will come(visa) ?.... How long will I wait for it until I apply for another job?

Yes,same case as mine. Before i left kuwait, i already signed a contract with my employer 2 months ago. I preferred going back to philippines to process my visa since i dont want to make an exit to any countries other than here. Transfer and release of visa aren't our options when i was there bec u need to serve 3 yrs of service before u can resort to that solution(not to mention that my previous employer doesn't have a good soul to give u away that easy)😠😤. Still a good thing though, now I can directly inquire and ff up frm my new employer. But then again, the visa is still not released. I wonder why it's taking so long.