About fiancee visa in Norway

My fiancé is now  got the schedule for an interview in police district on September 22..

why others got very quick result of their fiance visa application and others have very long? what's the basis for this? and to think their cases was just normal like most of us here. i don't understand  :/

berai wrote:

My fiancé is now  got the schedule for an interview in police district on September 22..

That's fantastic!!! Good news at last!

frankfelice wrote:

why others got very quick result of their fiance visa application and others have very long? what's the basis for this? and to think their cases was just normal like most of us here. i don't understand  :/

We called and were told some people are just lucky...what an answer!! When did you apply?

i applied February 2014.

have anyone received already there fiance visa applying by February 2014? Or any news about it? Hope you can share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

sol368 wrote:

have anyone received already there fiance visa applying by February 2014? Or any news about it? Hope you can share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

not yet :( didn't receive even news or updates about it.

My fiance called yesterday, UDI says that processing is moved from 6 months to 9 months because they have a lot of loads of applications. So sad to hear the news. I have to wait another more months.

sol368 wrote:

My fiance called yesterday, UDI says that processing is moved from 6 months to 9 months because they have a lot of loads of applications. So sad to hear the news. I have to wait another more months.

yea that's the sad news. hope we can hear the good news very soon.

Have you follow up your application, too?

sol368 wrote:

Have you follow up your application, too?

Not yet! my fiancee tried to call the UDI but he was 87th on the queue so i just told him not to bother calling. I will just wait  for the 9th month to come. That's all i can do as of now. I hope we can celebrate Christmas in Norway soon :)
(fingers crossed)

Let us hope for good news to come. It is is nice to celebrate Christmas with our love ones. God bless. :)

Nope, not allowed. I've phoned in about this exact thing.. They won't allow a Holiday visa into Norway while your Fiance Visa is being processed. Sucks...
Been waiting 8 months now.. but I see that some people have waited up to 11 months.. Hopefully it doesn't take that long..

I'm going crazy just waiting.. Especially if you cant even plan your own wedding properly!! :(

I applied in December 2013, but gave in one last updated document in January 2014 (when their office opened again).

I was told a few days ago that it now takes around 9 months (if not longer) to process. Initially though, I was told that it would only take 6 - 7 months..

Willow13 wrote:

I applied in December 2013, but gave in one last updated document in January 2014 (when their office opened again).

I was told a few days ago that it now takes around 9 months (if not longer) to process. Initially though, I was told that it would only take 6 - 7 months..

Hi :-)

I also applied in December 2013..no response yet. Do you know if UDI has started processing your application?

We have just to wait and hope for the best. My application is 8 months already. We have just to follow up after 9 months of processing.

Missed this notification!
Apparently our application is still under 'revision'.. We were told that they hope to have an answer in a month.. Here's hoping for the best...

where are u from in cebu.i am also from cebu i have my visa taken last year only 2 months from the dates of my file.

gatindi wrote:
carla40 wrote:

i am applied 2013 june i my visa approve last pct.18 i will arrive in norway nov.2013 and i am marriege in jan.i have my residence permits and my passport i still processing here in norway when i get my marriege contract .but i have still my own surename when i will change my residence permits and now i told my husband to change my surename to his surename .

It took you 5 months :-) you are lucky :-)

hi carla.. u said u applied june 2013, and got approved october 2013.. so i think thats still around 4 months of waiting for a fiancée visa.. :(

I am from Cebu City. You are very lucky because you got your visa for two months. Mine, my application is 7 months already. UDI said the processing is move to 9 months processing. So I need to wait and hope for the best.

i am sure you can get a positive answer just wait i am sure u will be here in  Norway for this year.but its now its a little cold here in norway i am from  Lillestrøm,Norway

I am now waiting for the best result after my fiancé was in the police district for interview  :top:

I am hoping and praying for best result. God's will. My fiance is from Mandal.

God bless for all of us here. Hope to get our visa before this year ends.

ok i wish for you

berai wrote:

I am now waiting for the best result after my fiancé was in the police district for interview  :top:

Berai :-)

Thanks for the update :-)

Looking forward to hear good news from you soon!

hi friends :-)

am so excited, my fiance will be going for his interview at the police district on 1. October 2014,hopefully I will hear the good news soon

my application was sent from udi to rogaland police district on 30. August, my fiance kept calling the police district and they told him the person who works on applications is away,he called back today and they told him the application is there but they havent started working on it,that we have to just wait,we were both sad until they called him back after 30 minutes, he was told to go for interview on 1. October, I advise you also to keep contacting the udi or police district, maybe they will work on your application faster, if my fiance hadn't called again to ask,am sure they wouldn't have called him.

all the best to us all:-)

Does all the sponsor will undergo interview at the police district?

racheluganda wrote:

hi friends :-)

am so excited, my fiance will be going for his interview at the police district on 1. October 2014,hopefully I will hear the good news soon

my application was sent from udi to rogaland police district on 30. August, my fiance kept calling the police district and they told him the person who works on applications is away,he called back today and they told him the application is there but they havent started working on it,that we have to just wait,we were both sad until they called him back after 30 minutes, he was told to go for interview on 1. October, I advise you also to keep contacting the udi or police district, maybe they will work on your application faster, if my fiance hadn't called again to ask,am sure they wouldn't have called him.

all the best to us all:-)

hi, when did you applied?

She applied December 2013. UDI apparently only got all my papers at the end of January 2014, so I guess I'll just wait the extra month (to make it 9 months), before I harass them again..

Willow13 wrote:

She applied December 2013. UDI apparently only got all my papers at the end of January 2014, so I guess I'll just wait the extra month (to make it 9 months), before I harass them again..

I applied February 2014. I guess i will also wait for November before i will call them. No excuse for them anymore.

Yeah, think we can both call them the 1st November then! 33 more days and counting..

Hi Carla, from where in lillestrøm you are staying? My fiancee is also from there and i was been there last December 2013.. I spent my christmas and new year with my fiancee.. Hope to be friends with you.. And by the way, i am from cebu city as well..

Dos all the sponsor will undergo interview at the police district?

yes i am from Lillestrøm its nice here and this is a city

i am happy to both of you i am from Lillestrøm now my husband is from Lillestrøm he is a solicitor am living near in LIllestrøm storv.and how about your friancee

Hi Sol! I am asking the same question.. If it is their standard procedure to interview all the Sponsors in Norway..

Hi carla! My fiancee is living near in the train station of Lillestrøm.. My bestfriend is staying in the same area as well.. Near in St. Magnus Church..

nothing except you are qualified for the all requirments in fiancee visa as long as he is maximum income qualified for the nav.

I had my appointment in embassy oct 2, 2014  for fiance visa. They didn't ask much question. They only ask me one question... "is he an engineer?" ,,,, they check all my papers if it is complete. Gave me this blue card to bring to 21st floor. When i get there... im expecting to be interviewed but they didn't. I was just ask to hand in my passport and all the docs. They told me that the processing period is within a month in some cases it will take up to nine months.

hopefully i will get the response soon... :)