Dance

which type of dance you like?
for me on the top it Salsa Dance but i love all other types of dance. i consider dance as spiritual medicine for all my problems or daily stress because dance transfer me from the real word to another one where there is no stress or problems is only me, music and my  partner and sometimes me only (belly dance) :)

i believe salsa couls transfer you from one mood to another if u say and belly dance as well, but there is a hug different between both of them i mean the mood u have when u dance salsa is different than the one u dance belly dance  ;)

u did not get it. i meant that some times i will have partner if i'm dancing salsa or Tango and sometimes i'll be a lone if I'm dancing belly dance

u also didnt get my point, salsa dance has special way to release and cure your soul than belly dance .
when last time u dance salsa with ur lucky partner?

Hi mervat,

For me Dance is also a worship,a form of meditation,where only dance will be left and dancer disappear.

Regards,
anil

u know I'm not comparing between salsa and belly dance they are totally different

i know dear, but u still didnt answer my question

which  one?

when last time u dance salsa with ur lucky partner?

month ago

when will be the next so i may join

i have only one partner he is my friend i never dance with any one except him  :) and you can join us with ur partner.

[Moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

i already have partner

:D:D

Love to dance too...

For me: modern dance is fit for me :)

Dance is reflecting you, the type of dance you do like is reflecting your character.

so what about yours  :)

well, actually for me  i like different types of dancing ... but l like to breakdance and contemporary dance the most...because i you can tell a story through them.

looking for a salsa partner,

Hello there,
Is this a dead topic or not yet?
However, if it's till active, I'd like to inquire about the details of this salsa workshop, where is the place, duration and time, cost, and if it's restricted only to salsa, or there is tango also ?

Best Regards,
:)