Looking for friends to hang out with :)

honestly i have never been using any forum to calling for making friends like this, but living in saigon quite a long time, im getting bored of the city now and feeling lonely in this big city, especially when there are not many of my close friends here (they all came back to hometown), and its too hard to have a good job in somewhere else outside big cities. I'm looking for friends to hang out with,sometimes and having fun together. i'm an open minded, so will searching for someone like me, easy to talk especially with foreign friends. im not into Vietnamese so much since most of them are still a bit conservative and superstitious

Hi Annie,
what are your plans for today evening? how about catching up for a drink? If your game, call or sms me
cya,
Vinay

wanna make friend with you until the last sentence haha :)) ( im not superstitous >.< )

jadetrang wrote:

wanna make friend with you until the last sentence haha :)) ( im not superstitous >.< )

Seems to be a fairly true statement,most of my VN friends believe ghosts will get them when they are sleeping.So they sleep with a light on and cant be persuaded to turn it off.

colinoscapee wrote:
jadetrang wrote:

Seems to be a fairly true statement,most of my VN friends believe ghosts will get them when they are sleeping.So they sleep with a light on and cant be persuaded to turn it off.

Really ? I'm so opposite @@ i hate having lights and noises when sleeping @@ maybe they watch a lot of ghost movies then be obsessed @@ lolz @@

colinoscapee wrote:

most of my VN friends believe ghosts will get them when they are sleeping.So they sleep with a light on and cant be persuaded to turn it off.

I've noticed the same thing.  Telling them there's no such thing as ghosts does no good at all.

I really wish to hang out with some ghosts, especially, Chinese ghosts  :heart:

http://s2.postimg.org/yay1obrqx/Chinese_Ma.png

Hi all, just arrived few days ago, I am also looking for few friends to hang out.
I love to meet people and share experiences.
If you plan something, just tell me !

hi Annie, :)

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

hi Annie
If your into photography your welcome to come and join our group

hi
I think not only me feel lonely in this city :) , I also miss can get some friend here  for having fun together. don't have lots friend here. I from indonesia, how about you? I have one veitnamese friend, but she live in far place so we don't have time to meet for hangout. how long you living here. now I am here for two month more. want have friendship with me?

Hi Annie , I'm Brad  I'm Australian living in HCM in district 2 at the Vista.  Hope to catch up sometime

Regards

Tell them the same thing I told my 4 year old years ago.  Everyone knows zoos are greedy and if ghosts did exist the zoos would have one and  charge big money to see it.

I am scary liar/sick people, not ghosts!
But my foreign friend, after living here 5 years said that, he saw/felt ghost when he just stay here. Hmmmmm.

Thanks everyone for your kindness and sharing your idea abt ghosts. I didnt says all of vietnamese are superstitious but most of them even young generation. Im a bit busy at work this week, will msg you guys privately if we can arrange time for a meetup next week

Hello I'm an American living in bien hoa

crazy fuss wrote:

Hello I'm an American living in bien hoa

Hi, I'm a Vietnamese living in HCM city ;).

Hi all. Im Vietnamese but i hate superstitious. You should know almost of vietnamese superstitious because the communist party of vietnam. I like democracy. Welcome to vn. Have fun in here. I hope so ^^

Hi, girl!
I have the same problem too. Lol. I like drinking and haging out with my friend or maybe with new friends, have some fun, but problem is my friends don't like drinking. I just think why they don't enjoy their life when they are still young and Vietnamese guy just keep saying " You shouldn't drink, you shouldn't do this, do that,...". But i think it will be fun when you hanging with a foreigner, drinking and talking about life, sharing story,... I would like that!

rosetheasian wrote:

Hi, girl!
But i think it will be fun when you hanging with a foreigner, drinking and talking about life, sharing story,... I would like that!

You want to drink beer or wine? If so, I think you should make friend with Viet men, they drink so much ;)! When I was young, I always drunk beer with my Viet men friends (because of my job, so almost my friends are male), but I didnt want  to drink so much, only 1 can of beer is enough for me, just for fun. In every party, they wanted to see me to talk many things (even only I was female), if I was late, they would call until they see my face :D. They never talk to me: you must do this, do that... because they knew already, I will do what I like, not what they like :P. I am very gentle sometimes, but I always strong everytime :D.

Nahhh, Vietnamese guy is not my type and i don't like beer at all. I have lot of friends who is foreigner, i went out and drinking with them all the time, but all of them was go back to their country, so no more friend to have fun with. It's kind of sad.

rosetheasian wrote:

Nahhh, Vietnamese guy is not my type and i don't like beer at all. I have lot of friends who is foreigner, i went out and drinking with them all the time, but all of them was go back to their country, so no more friend to have fun with. It's kind of sad.

Finally, your target is foreigners, not because who drink with you ;)! I think many Vietmen nowadays are good drinker ;), but when I drink with them, everything will be share.
Suddently, I feel I miss DanFromSF so much ;)!

:/

I'm so confused.

:lol:

How about Dan? Lol

<--- Very boring,  no beer, shave head, wear orange robes.

http://www.talkvietnam.com/files/2013/08/the-ceremony-was-hosted-by-a-thai-buddhist-monk-who-presides-over-the-pagoda-and-vietnamese-buddhist-monks-1169464-vu-lan-2-english-vov-vn.jpg

DanFromSF wrote:

<--- Very boring,  no beer, shave head, wear orange robes.

Dan, today I was waiting my brother at the airport, I saw a man, who wear orange robes. He threw his lugage, and used Iphone to surf Web or something :D. He was standing about 30mins, and his eyes was very concentrating on his  Iphone, even I tried to look at him many times, he didn't care :(. Poor me :D! Was that you ;)?

At that time, I thought about this post, and I laughed so much. Time passed faster :D. If I have Iphone 5 to take a video and post to FB, maybe this man will be famous :D.

I thought one of the mantras of being a monk was to give up material things.

ngattt wrote:

If I have Iphone 5 to take a video and post to FB, maybe this man will be famous :D.

You could have had yourself a viral video and made lots of money!  As far as I know the process goes like this:

1)  Take video
2)  Post video to YouTube
3)  Something happens
4)  Profit!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91485187/CAM00129.jpg

colinoscapee wrote:

I thought one of the mantras of being a monk was to give up material things.

Yeah, but nowadays, many monk is not like that. In these days, in the FB, many people share a picture of a monk with a Iphone 6.

Here the link: Sư thầy Thích Thanh Cường vắng mặt tại buổi họp kỷ luật

Hi everybody,

Can we please go back to the main subject of this topic which is : looking for friends to hang out with :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Honestly, finding a foreigner to have a friendship is hard to me
still looking for a friend but not yet =.=

Anyone wanna go out with me ????? T___T

Hi all!

Just late to see this blog..maybe so busy preparing to visit saigon.. i found out that im not the only one on this planet feeling lonely and totally alone..you can pm me and pls tour me here in saigon i only have 2 dyas left. Hey annie we can be together or to anyone there just to sit in and make some coffee..whatever drinks you wanted..let us share some experiences here in vnam..

Hi all, count me in if the meet-up is actually held. I'd love to make friends with people too. ^^

Hello, i'm vietnamese. I live in Tan Binh district. If you want we can make friend  :)

hey guys how r u just want share a beautiful thought with u " Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side". hope to have more and more friends and we always accept friendship with open heart
regards

Burin wrote:

Hello, i'm vietnamese. I live in Tan Binh district. If you want we can make friend  :)

http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/computers-friend_request-friend-friendship-messages-bottles-wmi100604_low.jpg

https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2014/10/29/Untitledcf4d7.th.png

Hi nice girl
I'm Hoa Nguyen, i work for Banking, I'm sociable, very friendly, like made friends, but i just free on  weekend,....!
I saw, have so many people comment with, i wonder, why us don't date 01 day, and hang out together....! 
Pls send sms to me : 093.822.5007