Links to job sites

Another jobsite for the list:

- getuaejobs.com

Hello, thank you for such a long list !!! ;))
Was wwonderingwhat is a basic salary? There is jobs where they ask you to state how much you want to earn. What is the best amount to ask if you want to have a decent life? I mean to at least live on your own and use pblic transport on daily basis. I am a recent graduate, so I have mostly customer service experience and I am fluent in English and Lithuanian. Is there a demand for Europeans? Thank you and sorry if it's too much to ask ;))

@Jurgita i think live here is expensive and as a beginner in Dubai you can ask between 8000 till 12000 as An European Foreigner ..wish you always the best
Please don't hesitate to ask any advice any time
Kinds
Antowan

another great website is  - internsme.com/ 

found a great opportunity through there!

very useful, thanks! I have a friend who is moving to Dubai next month, so she will definitely use this info.

Oh thx a lot Mr. Sandman, I was in need 4 those infos.

Iam aged 49 having 24 years experience in logistics in India. Is it possible to get a job in  UAE. Or I need to come  to DDubai and try. Csn anyone help me.

thnx

this is really helpful. .
thank you

Thanks, will certainly check them out!

Look into industrial and oil &Gas exp.

Pleases to help....

No reviews or reply. Folks please help ?? Thanks. .pls reply my above query. ....

here is another site:

www.jobs.abudhabi.ae

best of luck.

thanks for this list. I may add uaejobs.pro 1dubaijobs.com jobsindubai.ae dubaiba.com or for people who are searching for a job. they can search companies and email them directly. this website can help tecomdirectory.com Good luck to all

[Moderated :  :offtopic: ]

i will be coming to abu dhabi on 19th...i will be glad if you can help me out to get a job in oil and gas ,coming to have training in NEBOSH at GTC

hello
thx for this information.

Great job  :top:
Here's more,
Check listings online at monstergulf.com, naukrigulf.com, bayt.com and gulftalent.com, dubizzle.com, askexplorer.com/search, Jobs-me.com, jobs.ae and expatwoman.com.

Check the following sites too:
dubizzle.com
bayt.com

Hello,
Here is another website:

ypemirates.com

regards

thank you for all this link :)

Good job guys..keep it up

Thanks to whom ever that posted this job sites.

[moderated: please post an ad for your offer in the Jobs in United Arab Emirates section.]

Thx for the info

Good job  :top:

Good job bro .. Thank you very much

valuable info , thanks

Thanks. :) Can I request for a list of Free Zone job sites though if you guys have.

Anybody tell me please where I can work with cultural studies speciality. The links given in this thread lead only to the websites where technicians are needed. Moreover, there is no job for unexperienced workers.

Can anybody help me to find a new Job as urology Consultant in UAE? or an Agency which can helpfully this regarding ?
thx

Nice info

I Found a great Job in UAE through Cantalop.com Job Search Engine

Where you can find all jobs in uae, or actually all jobs in GCC

Happy Job Hunt

Atene wrote:

Hello guys!

I would need some additional information: my bf (structural engineer) is currently looking for a job in UEA and so he started sending his CVs to the companies. One of them has responded that he should re-enter the application through Recruiting Company's internet page. As we figured out, this service would cost USD 95… Is it usual to pay some fees for recruiting companies or are there any free of charges?

great info

They say some companies charge job seekers for fees, but for me that doesn't sound right and it didn't happen to me when I was trying to find a job through Cantalop.com

Thanks for the info.
I have a Legal background with nearly 10 years working experience in the Legal / Global Business (Offshore) sector. Looking for a challenging career within the UAE, I have been applying for numerous legal positions via Totallylegal / Bayt.com etc etc etc. but with no positive response to date.
I shall try again..
Cheers.

I Found a great Job in UAE through postjob.tk (postjob.tk) Job Search Engine

Where you can find all jobs in uae, or actually all jobs in GCC

Happy Job Hunt

--------------------------
postjob.tk
Post job - World Wide - Advertising Jobs - Employment - Job Board - Job Site - Job Listings - the it job board - it jobs board

Thanks this helped out a lot!

Has anybody ever found a job through useless website Bayt ?
- sonnycrockettfan.blogspot.com/2015/08/bayt-useless-website.html